Chapter 53 (Dating in Style)

The time passes quickly and the next two days, they have to go back to the Wei Mansion for the lantern festival.

This morning, Wei Zhan's habit is still the same, waking up early in the morning and doing his routine running and then jumping into the pool and swimming. Boyi also join him in the same routine, both were swimming like two fishes now, with one chasing after the other. However, the older fish is still strong as ever and leaving the young fish a little frustrated and so, when the older fish reached the end of the pool, the younger fish looks at him with a pout.

"Zhan-ge, always so fast and win" Boyi still soaking in the pool told Wei Zhan

Wei Zhan seems to relax and he told Boyi

"You will get better day by day," Wei Zhan told Boyi

Boyi nods like a school kid

"Yeah, Zhan-ge is so good, take a lifetime to catch up" Boyi speaks mindlessly.

However, to Wei Zhan when he heard the word "lifetime", he seems to be an excited fish, he dives into the water again and make an underwater summersault and then make a kick to the wall of the swimming pool and swim another lap like an electrified fish, and within minutes he is back to the side of the pool, full of joy in his heart.

When Wei Zhan head was fished out of the water, Boyi looks a little surprised and he asks

"Zhan-ge, so much energy today" the cute boy smiles sweetly

Wei Zhan shakes the water off his head, and when he does it, of course, he looks really charming, like a commercial model and Boyi stares at him like a dazed fan. Then, the boy exclaims unrestrainedly

"Wow! Zhan-ge looks like a model" Boyi told Wei Zhan.

If not for time and he has a scheduled appointment, the young heir might just dive into the pool and swim another two laps of his celebratory swim. There is immerse delight in his heart, thinking that a "lifetime' of swimming with the cute boy is not a bad thing, no it is a good thing.

Wei Zhan turns and asks Boyi when both of them were out of the pool

"What time do you finish Uni today?" Wei Zhan asks

"Mmmm....just before lunch," Boyi told Wei Zhan

Wei Zhan then told Boyi

"Wait for me at the University entrance at 12 noon," Wei Zhan told Boyi

Boyi turns to look at Wei Zhan

"Huh!"

"I am taking you to somewhere," Wei Zhan told Boyi

"Okay" Boyi reply as they are in a bit of a hurry so the boy didn't want to pursue, after all, he had full trust in Wei Zhan.

Thus, as they were walking towards the upstairs, and chatting as they walk, not minding if anyone heard what they are talking about.

Well, the spy maybe trained from (M16 or the CIA) is leaning her ears very close to the direction of the two-person chatting away.

Inside Aunty Wong mind, she was supper happy

"Wow!!!!! Taking Boyi out for a date" the excited Aunty Wong couldn't wait to text the old master. Thus, the flying fingers work so fast that a message was sent to old master Wei that Wei Zhan is going to take Boyi for a date, not even sure if this is the case but in Aunty Wong's mind, she just wanted it to be true, so she sinks herself in and pray for the best.