Chapter 27 (You are important too)

That kind of coincident is like striking a lotto and Wei Zhan stands a little dumbfounded and stupefied. He looks at the cute boy who is having great fun chatting with his nanny and didn't even know of the incident.

Wei Zhan is a man that is always in control of everything around him but he had a great realization that he cannot control fate, how he has already been helping Boyi unknowingly.

Wei Zhan looks at the boy whose back is facing him and chatting away and his heart becomes soft

"Are we fated?"

Wei Zhan stands a little dazed looking at the back of these two who are now looking more like relatives, chatting away with no awkwardness between them, although there is a huge difference between their ages, there is a surge of warm current in his heart.

The young patriarch walks up to his master bedroom in deep thought, he drops everything in the bathroom and changes into his home clothes, which are a light chino and a light blue shirt. Wei Zhan then puts his laptop on his side table and sits down for a thought.

"Boyi, what are you to me?" Wei Zhan has a very strong controlling personality, anything that is unclear and ambiguous threatens his peace radar, it can give him slight unrest and he would want to eliminate those uncomfortable feelings and be his own top controlling personality that has aided him to be successful for the past twenty over years.

Those thoughts seem to have not given Wei Zhan any solution, he was at first very against Boyi because he was being forced to have him, Wei Zhan hated being forced to do anything, he is a man that had experienced a country that has freedom like England where he did his double Ph.D. there for a couple of years.

Wei Zhan ruffles his own hair in a sigh of frustration and decided to follow nature, of course, let it flow till it comes to a conclusion by itself, yet the urge for control is battling those natural flows.

Wei Zhan stands up and uses his fingers to straighten his hair and go down to join in the happy chatty duo.

The footsteps could be heard from the soft shoes that rustled on the marble floor, there are already some dishes on the dining table, Aunty Wong was still chopping a white and tender soya sauce chicken and some Boyi's precisely measured and cut cucumber. There are also some sweet and sour pork, as well as minced pork tofu together with Pak Choy as vegetables.

Aunty Wong also makes chicken fishball soup and some chicken favorited rice. All the dishes had almost been done but the delicious smell from the kitchen has invaded the dining table, plus the voices of the two talking about how big or small the chicken size should be, thus the background voices are very harmonious and peaceful.

Wei Zhan is walking towards the dining table, the apartment is large and more like the size of a Bangalow, thus when he was walking, he smell the food, hear the chatting, and even the "cling and clang" of the cutleries making the whole apartment atmosphere feels cheerful and full of vibrant. This is a huge difference compared to Wei Zhan who would come home late, Aunty Wong only already left after cleaning the house and sometimes make some simple dinner. The apartment is as quiet as a ghost, and Wei Zhan can only hear his own footstep and the clapping of his own hand to turn on and off the lights in the house.

Wei Zhan has gotten used to the quietness and loneliness and he would just move on as usual, maybe this is how he becomes one with the atmosphere and the apartment, cold and distance, which he himself is also not aware of it.