Chapter 84 (You both are such a destined couple)

Wei Zhan looks at his team of task force members and knew that they had to work hard today also he didn't want his baby to be so tired as it is now nearing nine and so he told everyone

"Let's work another 1 hour and then go home and have a good rest"

"Most of our groundworks has been done"

"Just waiting for the mouse to get trapped"

"All the hard work you all have done will not go unrewarded, you will get extra bonus at the end of the year," Wei Zhan told everyone and there was a loud cheer in the group.

"Li Ning, meeting tomorrow morning at ten o'clock for all the senior staff," Wei Zhan told Li Ning who immediately noted into his laptop.

Then, Wei Zhan turns to his little Boyi and told him

"Let's catch those bastards"

Although, the young heir is facing Boyi when he speaks his voice is loud and clear, strong and determined and everyone knows that it is for everyone to hear.

All of them didn't even wait for a minute and replied in one accord

"Yes!!!!" the voice is loud and there is a huge sense of togetherness, making people feel warm to be a part of it. Boyi has always been alone all his life, today, he felt like he is part of a big family as he looks around, there was some redness in his eyes, and that kind of expression of being a part of something, being included is a feeling that he had never felt before. Now, that Boyi is feeling, he knew how it is, there is no isolation and loneliness, there are people around him to share the burden, most important of all, there is care for everyone. Boyi's feeling is even hard to explain and express himself but he is immensely happy and suddenly, Boyi stands up and looks at everyone.

Everyone is immersed in the happy moment and when they all see Boyi standing up, there all turns their attention to him, especially Wei Zhan.

"Xiao Yi!" Wei Zhan calls him but Boyi seems to be not able to hear the voice.

Suddenly, the young boy did something beyond everyone's expectations,

Boyi starts to walk slowly and then he looks at everyone with his large eyes when he comes back to Wei Zhan, he speaks

"I want to recognize every face here," Boyi told everyone who is now staring at him

"You are all very kind to me and I want to remember all of you," Boyi told them and especially when he comes in a full circle and stands in front of the young heir whose eyes did not leave him at all.

What Boyi had said has melted the hearts of a thousand if there is, everyone's heart melt like ice cream, and it is full of love, creamy and thick for Boyi when he told them this.

All of them wanted to come forward to give him a hug but no one dares to move and they only look at Boyi with eyes that are full of touching glares.

This is because the one and the only person that felt that Boyi belongs to come has already called him

"Come here" Wei Zhan very gently and softly calls his cute boy

Boyi is only two steps away from Wei Zhan and so he took another step towards Boyi and has been tightly hugged by Wei Zhan.

"You are the one that we will always remember," Wei Zhan told Boyi full of tender loving love, it was very mushy no one has seen this side of him, but right now, everyone is actually also like jelly and marshmallow after listening to Boyi, very slowly, leading by Lam and Li Ning, people just move slowly and pats on the cute boy's head and shoulder