Chapter 68 (Is this Love?)

The young heir told Boyi which makes Boyi a bit lost in thought and he doesn't know what to make up of that logic.

"Mmmm...okay" Boyi agrees and now then he realized that their position is close and the boy is now shy he looks at the food and enjoys the warmth of Wei Zhan's closeness.

"Let's eat and go to the office with me," Wei Zhan told Boyi, and the boy nods

All, Boyi knows is that Wei Zhan took good care of him and he eats happily and told Wei Zhan

"Zhan-ge, you are a great comforter"

Wei Zhan had a piece of cooked egg in his mouth but because of Boyi's word, it has become the most delicious food that he had ever eaten, better than any Michelin stars restaurant.

"Mmmm...delicious" Wei Zhan couldn't help but used the food to praise what is in his mind as he was eating his eyes is definitely on Boyi.

Boyi is still innocent and so he asks Wei Zhan

"The egg is delicious?" the cute boy asks and he also puts one piece of egg into his mouth and finds that it is nice but as normally nice and looks at Wei Zhan with two big round eyes.

Wei Zhan knew that the boy looking for an answer and so he became a little flirtatious

"Yeah, it is not the food but the person accompanying," Wei Zhan told Boyi with a deep look

Boyi stares hard at Wei Zhan and then he claps his hands and smiles

"Zhan-ge likes to eat breakfast with Boyi" Boyi is happy that he is a good company, he still does not understand the deep look and meaning of Wei Zhan's words and facial expressions.

Wei Zhan nods and he really pleased to see a happy Boyi now.

"Yeah, always"

Boyi chews his eggs happily and suddenly he also felt that the eggs are more delicious than any other day and he begins to chew on Wei Zhan's words as well. Boyi also felt that the eggs is suddenly more delicious than normal because Wei Zhan is beside him, eating and chatting with him.

So, while Boyi is chewing, his eyes are now looking at Wei Zhan full of admiration and dedication.

"Ge, really delicious," Boyi told Wei Zhan while he is chewing, both of them somehow lost in the vortex thinking about the meaning behind the eggs or more than that which they are still chewing away, maybe chewing into each other's heart.

After a while, Boyi finished his breakfast and he told Wei Zhan that he is going up to change his clothes to follow Wei Zhan into his office.

The boy runs up in two or three steps and when he stops in his closet, he almost finds himself in a mid-life crisis as he doesn't know what to wear. So, Boyi runs out of his room again and then downstairs where Wei Zhan is now reading his tablet and sorting out some company affairs.

"Zhan-ge, what to wear?" Boyi asks like a school kid doesn't know how to dress for the occasion.

Wei Zhan looks at the serious look of Boyi and knew that the boy wanted to get his opinion and also he doesn't what best to do going into his office.

Wei Zhan has a sweet touch in his heart looking at the boy and he pats his head

"Anything that Boyi likes," Wei Zhan told Boyi.