Chapter 60 (Ice-cream and sleeplessness)

Wei Zhan knew in his heart that today, they needed to act lovely dovely as they just announced their engagement but he knew honestly in his heart that whenever there are any issues that come upon Boyi, there is actually no need to act, he will instantly want to protect and shower him with care. The big question to this aloof and indifferent young patriarch is

"What is happening to himself?"

Wei Zhan is still hovering that thought but for now, he decided to take care of the boy that had just overcome the distressing emotions bravely.

"How about some dessert?" Wei Zhan asks as he read somewhere that some sweet stuff is good for the mood. He doesn't really like sweet stuff but for the boy, he is willing to try.

Boyi nods as he really likes something sweet at the moment.

So, both of them walks towards the dessert area and they could see all sorts of sweet cakes, double chocolate puddings, and even ice-cream

Wei Zhan picks some chocolate desserts and also some small tubs of ice cream for Boyi. People who don't know Wei Zhan will think that he is actually a very gentle person but those that are aware of him, will think that Wei Zhan had changed his soul with someone else, this is because Wei Zhan is soft and very gentle with Boyi, treating him with extra care.

Grandpa Wei from far away saw all the happenings but he stand aside and decides to let Wei Zhan handle the situation as far as he can see, grandpa Wei is really happy that his grandson had protected Boyi, and chased away those pesticides.

Grandpa Wei walks towards Boyi and Wei Zhan and he stands beside them

"Wow!!!!!, Boyi do you like ice cream?" Grandpa Wei asks Boyi and Boyi nods his head and smiles

"Mmm...yes...mummy used to buy for me," Boyi told Grandpa Wei.

Upon hearing this, Grandpa Wei feels sad, he is not only sad for Boyi but also for Wei Zhan, both lost their parents when young. This also made grandpa remember that he lost a wonderful son and a beautiful daughter-in-law.

Grandpa Wei pats Boyi shoulder and told him

"There will always be delicious food for you, whatever you like"

"You are now part of the family, remember that"

"Anyone offend you, offend the Wei Family," Grandpa told Boyi and the voice is not loud but he didn't intend to make it soft.

Thus, people that are around them can hear every word clear and loud, the message is very strong, if you touch Boyi, you are going against the Wei Family.

After the speech, Grandpa feels like he had made his statement very clear, however, people are always plotting and the only way to ensure them not to bully or make trouble for Boyi is to ensure his status is stable in the Wei family.

Grandpa, also make some loud suggestions to Wei Zhan

"Tonight can be late"

"Just sleep in the mansion tonight with Boyi"

Grandpa Wei told Wei Zhan, in the middle of their dessert eating, of course, Wei Zhan is very aware of what medicine grandpa is stirring in his pot, he knew that no matter what, people are still not to convince especially his uncle and aunty.

So, Wei Zhan nods to his grandfather and then he looks at Boyi, Boyi just nods whenever Wei Zhan nods, apparently, he has total trust in Wei Zhan now.