Chapter 105 (Anything about Boyi, I love it)

Wei Zhan who has been quiet now couldn't control his emotions and he went to Dr Sung and gives him a bow so deep that he has never done for anyone

"Thank you"

Wei Zhan told Dr Sung, the others follow their bosses, friends and bodyguards are now all about the same level as their affections towards their boss and the little master is no less, are all bowing to Dr Sung.

Dr Sung breathe heavily and told them

"Let's get the boy back"

The words of Dr Sung make everyone puff up, straightening and squaring their shoulders and ready for action. The security team nods their heads all in agreement. Wei Zhan is more determined than anyone else, in his mind, heart and everything about him is about getting Boyi back. At present, he seems to have lost his soul, and he felt like he is sitting on an empty shelve. Everything right now seems to have slipped and flown away, without Boyi, Wei Zhan felt like he has nothing left at all, that is how much Boyi meant to Wei Zhan. Boyi is everything to Wei Zhan, without Boyi, there is no Wei Zhan because the young heir has lost his soul, his heart, and his mind if Boyi will disappear from him. This is a great realization and hit him like a thunder wave, also Boyi is now pregnant with his child, the thought of it drives him crazily happy but yet he felt Boyi has abandoned him. The fear has crept into his heart painfully and it is dripping blood now, the pain is like a knife stabbing into him and it is now painful till death.

Wei Zhan holds his breath as breathing is really hard now, his body is not as strong but his will is and so he stands up with all his determination and told everyone

"Let go"

"Get my darling back"

"Thank you for all the hard work", the first time in Wei Zhan's life, he felt the desperation in this manner, everything in his life is always under control but now when things are out of control, his loyal team helped him, thinking of all the best way to take care of him and also non-stopped searching for Boyi.

The team felt the emotions and everyone looks at Wei Zhan with appreciation and understanding, also knowing how much he loves Boyi, it touches everyone's heart, even Henry the old buddy who usually teases Wei Zhan, now feels the deep emotions and sensation inside the young heir's heart.

Henry has no spouse yet but he is dating a nurse, they are on the road to discovery, meaning that they have not confirmed their relationship as they only found each other like 3 months ago. Also, working together in the same hospital gives them lots of opportunities to work together, thus the affection is like more than colleagues. Henry is unsure if he wanted to commit his life to this young nurse.

However, now looking at his long buddy love for Boyi, it has infected and inspired him. Henry now wanted to take a close look at his love life, he also knew that the love between Wei Zhan and Boyi is such an inspirational love that he felt truly motivated.

The people were all following the esteemed leader who is walking tall and smart. Li Ning and Lam are always the left and right hands of Wei Zhan supporting him unconditionally. Henry together with Abraham and his wife were also tailing behind with about 10 bodyguards.

As they were walking behind, Wei Zhan's mobile rang when he stretch his long legs into the car, looking at the ID Wei Zhan knew it was his anxious grandfather.