Chapter 95 (Xiao Yi is my bottom line)

"You can start the negotiation here"

That kind of voice is deep and with hidden dangers and immediately Boyi lifts up his very heavy head, the drugs have caused him to be dizzy with his heavy head, but that voice is the voice that he had been longing for so much and so long. Thus, the cute boy hurriedly opens his very heavy eyelids and looks at the main entrance, waiting for the owner of the voice to come in and rescue him.

Wendy Ho, Yi Xing, and Ho Peng were all panicked and shaken but they tried to remain calm as there are still about 10 to 23 of their own strong men in the room with them.

Wendy Ho hurriedly told the men

"You are paid to protect us, make sure you do your job!" Wendy Ho screams at the men.

These men are all mercenaries that are looking for work, they are maybe people that are from the gangsters or also some that are being kicked off the military due to disciplinary behaviors. To them, they are not able to find many jobs other than bodyguards or this kind of job, somewhat illegal in order to have more money.

"Although we are mercenaries we always honored our words, we will protect you all" Ah Chow who is the leader of the group told Wendy Ho.

Wendy Ho sneers at them and then told them

"Yeah, don't just talk ah, afterward show your action" Wendy Ho snorted at them and thus making some of them slightly agitated, to them this is looking down at them, all of them do have some basic training and it is not like they couldn't fight. However, due to the value of the money, they all swallow their pride and try to protect the sharp tongue woman. The men immediately form a wall in front of them, including Boyi right behind them.

An hour before this, Lam is a strategist when it comes to rescuing missions, inside the helicopter, Lam already took out his laptop and scan the surrounding terrain. The place is full of tall trees and it looks like a jungle, but it is not, there is a path to go in by trees, the path is still there but maybe because it has not been used for a while and thus it looks a bit old and some parts are covered with tall glass but any vehicles with four-wheel drive will still be able to drive past the road.

This place is a very well hidden place, but it is very near to the stream and behind the stream, and behind the stream is a little hill that somehow hides the large house.

This place is somewhat hidden but it is actually a very beautiful place with hills and streams. Lam used his laptop to scan a place to put the three helicopters down and it cannot be too close to the house in order not to alert the people inside and outside the house.

Thus, the helicopter landed about 2km away from the house, it landed on an open glass area where the glass immediately submit itself to the weight of the helicopter. The three helicopters seem to be like mechanical birds from the air landing on the green glass patch.

After safely landing the helicopters, Wei Zhan, Li Ning, and Wei Teng slowly jump off the helicopter and so are the rest of the team. All of them gather around Wei Zhan who is standing at the end of the helicopter.

After everyone jumped off the helicopter, the helicopter begins to take off and fly high into the sky. After the loud sound of the helicopter has subsided, Lam gathers all the men around and took out a rough plan drawn by him while he was in the helicopter.

All the men made a circle and Lam use the stick on the floor and begins to draw out his plan.

"Listen, brothers, there are about sixteen of us that are trained in combat, thus we divided into 4 teams, each team of four and...." before Lam can complete Wei Zhan speaks