Chapter 71 (You are a brave boy)

Li Ning waves at them and then he told them

"Will update you all soon" Li Ning promise them

Wei Zhan walks with quick steps into the elevator and the secretaries were talking among themselves, the boss never go to the hospital when the employees give birth

Then, all giggles and looked at each other and shouted

"It is all because of LITTLE BOYI"

The secretaries are all laughing and actually quite happy that the boss has found someone like Boyi, they all love their boss even though he is indifferent and can be very cold towards them when it comes to dealing with work.

However, everyone knew how many challenges and how good it is to work with Wei Zhan, he is at the forefront of technology and also the mover and creator of new insight to the whole world.

Thus, those ladies are all highly motivated and excited every time they have a new project, no one really complains too much about overwork but they are really scared to make the boss angry.

Thus, most of them lived in joy and fear at the same time, now they seem to think that Boyi will bring equilibrium to the whole atmosphere here in the department and also to their big boss.

In the hospital, the poor boy is now inside with Mrs Tang, apparently, they finally managed to get Mrs Tang to let go of Boyi's wrist, which is now red and maybe a little bluish in color.

The staff taught Boyi how to change into the hospital wear and also sterilized their hands as well. Boyi then follows the team into the operation room. There are types of equipment for breathing hanging overhead of Mrs Tang who is now lying down on the bed in pain. Boyi had entered into the hospital before and it was before his death and so there is still trauma over going into the hospital room. However, because of Mrs Tang, Boyi walks in slow steps and took many deep breaths to try and calm himself down.

A needle has been inserted into the wrist of Mrs Tang and the doctors all didn't even seem anxious but looking at each other with a nod and then there was like a countdown to 5 and the hand of Mrs Tang that had been holding Boyi seemed to relax a little

Then, there was a cover over Mrs Tang from the belly downwards and the doctor looks at each other while and nods again.

The doctor called to Mrs Tang

"We are going to deliver the baby now, you are all ready to give birth," the doctor told Mrs Tang who is now although relax a bit due to some mild anesthetic to calm her but she will still be able to feel the pain as this is a natural birth.

The doctors are now talking among themselves

"Ready now for birth"

"Now Push!!!!!"

They told Mrs Tang to push and at this moment, loud yelling could be heard from Mrs Tang

"Ahhhhh........" then the grips on the hand tightens again on Boyi.

Boyi bites his lips so that he will not scream as he did not want to add to the stress and tension already in the room.

A doctor is a middle-aged man with lots of experience and he is also a gentle soul, he looks at Boyi and felt a little apologetic for such a young teenager as a supporter.