Chapter 31 (L&M - AGM)

Hey, most of you guessed correctly, the video was sent to Grandpa Wei. hahaha

Chapter 31 (L&M - AGM)

Boyi finally looks up, his eyes sparkle full of hope, and nods cheerfully

Wei Zhan saw that sunshine look, his heart feels warm and then he told him

"Now, this is how we are going to do, on that day................."

On the other end in a large luxurious mansion is an old man looking at the video laughing so hard that it might also shake those weak teeth that are holding on to his mouth.

The old man has wrinkles around his eyes and his mouth when he laughs, he hardly laughs so happily but the video makes his day today, he had been repeatedly watching the video and joy fills his heart, he loves the young man in the video, the one that appears very stoic, cold to the world but he is holding the hands and teaching someone to swim, isn't the world is changing now, maybe summer will become winter and the other way round. The old man is still laughing and very happy

"Good, Good, so very good" words like these have been shooting out of his mouth constantly as he is happy with the video.

Butler Han knew that his master is truly happy, as after the eldest son had died. no one matters more to him than Wei Zhan, Wei Zhan bears images of his son and his temperament more like the grandfather when he was young.

"Master, you have been happy for the past few days" Butler Han happily passed him the hot tea.

Grandpa Wei looks at his loyal servant and laughs

"Looks like my plan works, now they are closer to each other" Grandpa Wei talks to Butler Han, the one servant that is totally and completely loyal and more like a friend than their employer and employee relationship.

"Yes, the master is right" Butler Hand passing the tea to Grandpa Wei

Grandpa Wei took the hot tea but sadness in his eyes, my dear brother Tong has only 1 daughter, she is beautiful and sweet but brought weak and hard to carry a baby, however, when one door is closed, the window is opened and the daughter married a scientist who invented a medication for her to conceive a beautiful baby but a very unique one indeed" Grandpa Wei still lamenting about his buddies who saved his life.

However, due to the baby's special condition, the old buddy Tong had told Grandpa Wei about Boyi's condition and asked for help.

"My old buddy begged me to take care of that beautiful and unique baby, how could I not?" Grandpa Wei took another sip of tea.

"My buddy risked his life to save mine, without him saving me, where will I be today, all I have is given by him"

"A man can do many things but useless if he is ungrateful" Grandpa Wei seems to talk to himself and not himself, maybe to Butler Han or maybe to the wall, as he sighs in satisfaction.

"My wish is not yet fulfilled but I hope it will" Grandpa Wei now looking at his loyal servant

Butler Han smiles and told his master

"It will, look at them, it will!" Butler Han ensured the old man.

"Yeah" Grandpa stokes his short beard in satisfaction.

However, the old man is still worried but he waits for more good news.

The days have passed fast, as Boyi tried to keep himself busy. He starts his morning waking up very early like Wei Zhan, as after only one day, Yibo wanted to stay healthy like Wei Zhan. He was so lost of direction and his health was terrible in his last life that he promised himself that he will take care of his healthy life although it may not be easy with Wei Zhan watching him, he felt like there is someone to account for, so it makes life easier for him to be disciplined.