Chapter 92 (Family must be united and stand together)

Chapter 91 (Family must be united and stand together)

"Listen to you" Boyi even gives a slight bow to Wei Teng, making the young person really feel like there is air in his body feeling very light and totally happy with Boyi

After a while, a young man in his twenties with long hair came to call Wei Teng first

"Your shot first" the young man's name is Mark and he is the assistant of the photographer and he told Wei Teng that he will be the first to go.

Wei Teng nods his head and he gestured for Boyi to follow him

"See and relax," Wei Teng told Boyi like a senior, instantly BOyi lift up his legs to follow him.

Inside the space, the setting are all kinds of lightning and it is very professional, a European man was adjusting the camera and he was loud and even rude according to Boyi,

"Get him ready" the European man Julian was shouting, looking at him, to Boyi, he seems like the lead photographer.

Wei Teng brought Boyi to the makeup room and then there were lots of clothes to change, both of them have their make-up on and the make-up artist was constantly praising Boyi's fine and delicate skin

"Wow! So pure and fair, better than girl" the make-up artist comments

Boyi just keep quiet and he just showed a blank face

Both Wei Teng and Boyi came out of the make-up room with their make-up and change of clothing, Wei Teng has an average look, but he has a good body, he doesn't have the look of his father and he looks a little like his mother. His eyes are smaller and his nose is not as tall as Wei Zhan's, all in all, after dressing up and mark-up, he looked like a mature man.

Julian was behind the camera all the time and when Wei Teng appears, he starts photographing and clicking and clicking with lots of instructions Wei Teng seems to be familiar and thus able to fulfill what Julian wanted.

After that, it was Boyi's turn, once the cute boy appears in front of the camera, Julian came out of the camera and stared at Boyi

"Where did this cutie come from?" the voice was a little unnatural and seemed like he was very attracted by Boyi's look.

Mark immediately reply

"He is the new model for the youth clothing and watches," Mark told Julia as a matter of fact. Julian walks forward and stares at Boyi with intense eyes, Boyi was a little taken aback but he thought it was part o being a model and just standing still like a pole.

"Mm....." Julian's eyes seem to emit fire and he continues to ask his assistant to position Boyi, Boyi has a very delightful face, and also when he smiles gently, it is like water reaching the moon, very attractive, and makes people want to reach out to the moon but yet it is not attainable.

Boyi did not need much coaching as he is a natural youth shooting clothing that is just suitable for him, in fact, most of the clothing he shot, has already been ordered by Wei Zhan sitting in the cupboard but Boyi did not have time to sort it out yet.

Julian was very satisfied with the boy, the photo shooting was fast and efficient. Wei Teng was acting like a big brother waiting for his little brother, somehow, Boyi has the power to make people feel like protecting him.

Julian's desire has been fired up by the cute boy, he walks toward him and pretends to praise and talk to him, of course, he couldn't shake off the senior brother.