Chapter 13 (Boyi feeds Wei Zhan)

Everyone then starts to eat their food, although there are differences between them in sizes and shapes or even status in the party room, they all look the same, happily enjoying the happy meals and looking at it no one is unsatisfied.

Boyi even told everyone

"To enjoy McDonald Happy Meals everyone must eat the Happy Meals Happily," Boyi told everyone as he looks around and saw the puffy mouth and smiles on those bodyguards. These bodyguards looked like they have been starved for a day.

What Boyi didn't know is that Mr. Lam the chief bodyguard is very strict. The bodyguards are very highly paid and skilled, they don't just follow around the boss and do nothing. When Wei Zhan is in the office doing his daily work. These bodyguards will go to the Wei Company gym and train. Each of them is expected to be in top condition. Also, Mr Lam is serious in their diet as well, as protecting Wei Zhan is more than protecting the President of the country. This is because this young heir is even richer than the president of the country, thus he will definitely deserve the best of the best men working for him as bodyguards.

Thus, now that they are allowed to eat at McDonald's, not only Wei Zhan enjoys it, everyone actually seriously eating with their salvia drooling along with the burgers.

"Hey, Mr, you have tomato sauce on your mouth," Sung Poh told one of the younger bodyguards, James. James is the new recruit and he is about twenty-four years old, a very obedient and funny guy to be around.

James smiles and uses his touch to swap the sauces in

"Thanks, bro" is the acknowledgment of how young people greet each other.

Sung Poh finds James really friendly and he fisted with him, as he saw how they did it when they acknowledged themselves as Blue Brothers.

The atmosphere is very harmonious and friendly, there is a chomping sound of people swallowing burgers and fries.

Suddenly, there is a small boy of around five or six years old with another little girl about four looking around inside the McDonald's. Boyi is the first to see them as he waves his fair hand at them.

The two little children are looking anxiously inside and have the look of longing to eat at McDonald's.

Boyi turns to Wei Zhan and asks with a small voice

"W-Why is the place seem to seal off from customer?" Boyi asks, he also feels like the place is a little strange as there are no other people than themselves. Boyi's mind was wonder" Where are the little kids?"

Li Ning looks at Wei Zhan who is now eating the burger very elegantly as if he is eating at a fine restaurant, something one wonder why everyone is also eating with their hands but some people are just so refined that even the way they held their burgers and biting it slowly is stylish and graceful.

Li Ning know that his boss would not speak if it is not necessary and so he took the courage to reply to the young man

"Errr, we booked out the restaurant for security purposes for Sir" Li Ning told Boyi.

Boyi was a little surprised and he has not experienced this kind of atmosphere and tight security like the President of China but when he saw the two little kids standing there looking inside expectantly with their grandparents who are pretty old and even willing to take the grandchildren to a place that is not suitable for them but just wanting to adore the grandchildren, Boyi felt that his blood seems to have thickened and courage seems to pour in and he asks in a very calm manner