Chapter 50 (Twin?)

Chapter 50 (Twin?)

The message displays on Wei Zhan phone brightens up and so Li Ning took a glance but he pretended that he didn't see, but he was laughing inside his heart.

Wei Zhan frowns when he saw the text, not that he didn't want to do, he seemed very acceptable to this arrangement but he kept wondering if this Aunty Wong his nanny or does she had a new role now as she seems to have become the "The Cheeky Matchmaker"

Wei Zhan still holding the phone and he frowns and the expression on his face was obviously a little irritated but just like an ant biting, it soon replaced with calmness, then he turns to asks Lam who is sitting on the passenger seat in front of the car

"Ehem...., Lam, check out XXX restaurant, private room for 7.30 pm booking," Wei Zhan told Lam and then he pursed his lips and Lam turns back with his mouth open wide, and a bit puzzling.

"Ask Ning if you are unsure?" Wei Zhan told Lam and there Li Ning was trying to pretend that he did not steal a look at his boss mobile phone but of course, no one can escape those sharp eyes, maybe Wei Zhan also has eyes above his head like a dear having their horns.

Li Ning have to admit defeat and thus he told Lam

"Boss is taking Boyi to dinner tonight and the place booked by Aunty Wong" Li Ning explains clearly in one breathe.

"Ahhhh....I see" Lam in front giggles softly but Wei Zhan tried to ignore him, like it is part of the deal but only he himself knew that he is quite excited to go to dinner tonight.

The day at the office, turns out very efficient for Wei Zhan, it seems like everyone is following his rhythmic way of working, they are all totally focus and finishes their work very fast. Also, those departmental managers that are supposed to report on the progress of their work and also the budgeting were are reporting in the large company's conference room very competently. Also, lots of them received tips from Li Ning, to double and triple-check their reports before they submit because Wei Zhan is a sharp and fast workers and he spots mistake faster than a hunter spotting their prey.

After another hard day of work, Wei Zhan is all really to go home, he also puts down his diamond pen into the casing and decided to go back 5 mins before the timing as he doesn't see any point in waiting after he had done all that is to be done in the day.

Lam who has a space in the office among the secretaries, drops his snack when he saw Wei Zhan walking out to Li Ning's table and signals both of them to go.

"Enough eating, let's go," Wei Zhan told Lam who then puts his snack into the waste bin and made all the four secretaries giggle at him softly when Wei Zhan walked ahead of him.

Lam turns back and told him as he walks

"Think I will lose some weight" he winks at those secretaries who are now waving at him, they have a very good relationship as Lam has been working there for years.

Wei Zhan usually ignored those comments but when the lift opens and Lam is running towards them, Wei Zhan looks at him up and down and then walks into the lift, when the lift door is closing her told Lam

"You do need to lose some weight," Wei Zhan told Lam, and Li Ning couldn't help but to laugh and pat Lam's shoulder to comfort him.

Lam pursed his lips but he is happy because not everyone can get their boss to take about them, this means that the boss is definitely in good mood. After all, they have a very good working relationship and at this time, Lam decided to do a "Boyi" style of answering Wei Zhan and he gives Wei Zhan a salute and mouth