Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)

"This new work out is doing wonders for my physique," Offender comments as he poses in the mirror, earning an eye roll from me as I hide a smile behind my book.

"Uh-huh. Maybe you can test it out on one of your brothers," I remark, grunting when he throws his shirt in my face. "Hey! It's mine now!"

"What?! That's my favorite!" He cries, rushing over and attempting to snatch it from my hands.

I smirk and roll off the bed with the shirt against my chest, rolling under the bed with the shirt.

"Y/N! You give that back right now!" Offender growls, a scream of laughter leaving me when he lifts up the bed and grabs me by the ankle.

"NO! IT'S MINE!" I scream with laughter, stuffing it down my shirt and hugging my arms around me when he holds me upside down.

"Give me that," He complains, stuffing a hand down your shirt.

"How could you?!" I gasp in disbelief. "I'm telling!"

"Who?" He laughs, grinning as his hand fishes around in my shirt.

"My boyfriend," I giggle, latching onto his arm when he slips it deeper. "He's gonna beat you up so bad."

"Oh yeah? Prove it," He purrs, his fingers ticklish as they trail down your stomach.

"He won't be getting any tonight I know that," I smirk, laughing when he jerks his hand out of my shirt. "Do you mind putting me down before I pass out?"

"Maybe," He chuckles, his hands grabbing my face and giving me a kiss before he sets me back on the bed. "You gonna be okay tonight?"

"I'll be fine. I'm gonna binge Disenchantment since my boyfriend was an asshole and watched it without me," I complain.

"That's what you get for going to the spa without me," He chuckles. "Shouldn't leave me alone."

"Says the one who's leaving ME alone tonight," I point out. "Now get going."

"You havin' someone over? Gonna sneak in your lover?" He purrs, crawling on top of me. "I'll eat them."

"I'll miss my hand then,"h I tease, laughing when he kisses me.

"Don't stay up too late. You get cranky when you don't sleep. I'll be back by morning," He purrs.

"Make sure it's me you imagine," I tease, giving him one last kiss before he gets up.

He slips on his trench coat, blowing me a kiss before vanishing on the spot. I smile and pull his shirt out of mine and gladly lay it on my pillow. I snatch up the remote and flip on the television, cuddling his shirt and pillow in my arms. I'm not sure when I fall asleep while binging my show but when I wake up I'm captured in a pair of strong arms. I smile softly and nuzzle into Offender's chest, his body wash meeting my nose when I take a deep inhale of his scent. I lift up my head and look at him, smiling as I squirm and reach up a hand to stroke his cheek. My finger traces his strong jawline, a content sigh leaving me as I admire my boyfriend. He was absolutely gorgeous. I wished I could look like him sometimes.

"You gonna stare all morning or kiss me?" He purrs, his lips curling into a grin.

"Just gonna stare all morning," I hum, laughing when he rolls on top of me and presses a kiss to my lips.

"You're crushing me," I gasp, sprawling flat out on the bed beneath him. "The light! It's fading!"

"Drama person," He laughs, pushing up and rolling off the bed. "You hungry?"

"Starving. I better be getting your bacon and eggs for breakfast," I chuckle.

"As you command your excellency," He chuckles. "Meet me downstairs when you're ready."