Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)

WARNING: NON-CON/FORCED LEMON MEANING READER DOES NOT CONSENT. I in no way condone it. This is merely a work of fiction and not real life. Please do not read if you do not like this sort of oneshot.

"So, you're saying she went into the forest looking for the mythical being, Slenderman?" Y/N asks the teenagers as he writes in his notebook. "Do you know the general direction she went?"

"We saw her just go straight but there's no telling if she zigzagged and wandered off. We told her not to go!" One of the teen girls cries. "It was just supposed to be a fun night of camping."

"We kept hearing stuff too. We tried chalking it up to animals but they were unnatural. There's something weird in there," Another hisses.

"Why are we even bothering? He's not gonna believe us anyway," The third girl snaps in annoyance.

"It's a paranormal forest and there's been plenty of evidence but it's of things like ghosts, not mythical legends," Y/N tells them. "However, I will take it into consideration and do everything I can to find your friend."

"We should have gone with," The first one sniffles.

"No, that would have been a bad idea. Had you been separated we'd be looking for all of you and not just one. We'll organize a search party and find your friend," Y/N assures them. "Until then go home and try to relax. I'm going to follow the trail a bit and see if maybe she sat somewhere."

Once the girls leave Y/N radios in his intent to enter the forest, giving quick locations before he enters deeper into the trees. He calls for the teen girl who had gone missing as he walks, the trees seeming to get thicker the further in he went. He pauses when he notices something dark on one of the trees, shining his flashlight and grimacing when he finds it was blood. He scans the area with the light until he finds a trail, beginning to make his way through the trees. He freezes with wide eyes at the site before him, what he assumes is the missing girl is torn in half with her intestines scattered around the trees like Christmas lights.

Jesus, this was definitely no animal and he hated to let superstition get the best of him but something was out here. Something that could rip a human clean in half. Plenty had heard about the mythical being Slenderman but they didn't really believe it. He grabs the tape from one of his pouches and blocks off the area, trailing it behind him as he follows the trail of blood back out to the trail. He gets it wrapped around a tree so a forensics team could come out and find the crime scene. There was nothing they could do in the dark and the trees were too dense for towable flood lights. He heaves a heavy sigh at the loss of the girl but there truly was nothing else any of them could do. She was dead and gone.

He holsters his flashlight and heads back out of the trees, confusion filling him when they fail to get thinner. Had he gone the wrong way? He turns back around to retrace his steps but fails to find where he had left the crime scene, confusion filling him. What in the world? Did he somehow get lost?

"Dispatch, this is Officer L/N, do you copy?" He asks into his radio. Dead silence. " Dispatch, this is Officer L/N, do you copy?"

Y/N still gets nothing. No static, no voices, just nothing. He freezes when he suddenly hears a twig snap, grabbing his flashlight and whirling around towards the noise only to be met with darkness. He frowns and slowly makes his way through the trees with the occasional noise. Dammit, how did he get lost?! He keeps walking but still can't find his way out of the forest, continuing to try and retrace his steps over and over again.

"Is the poor officer lost?" A sultry voice purrs, Y/N shining his flashlight in the direction of the voice.

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" He shouts, a static noise filling his head. "Fuck!"

"Can't handle a bit of static? Oh you poor poor boy," The man laughs.

"Are you Slenderman?" Y/N asks, yelping and stumbling back when a tall being with a shark toothed grin suddenly  appearing in front of him.

"Oh no, I'm much worse," He purrs, lunging and pinning Y/N to the forest floor.

"Get off me!" Y/N snarls, head butting the creature and scrambling back when he's dazed. He pulls out his gun and levels it on the being. "Take another step and I'll shoot you!"

"Try me," The creature grins, Y/N firing his entire chamber.

"Oh, all out of bullets," The being mocks. "And now you've ruined my coat. How will you repay me?"

"Fuck off!" Y/N snarls, chucking his gun at the being's head before running off.

He rushes through the woods desperately trying to radio dispatch, the damn static continuing to fill his head as he tries to get away. He yells when his foot catches a tree root and hits the ground hard. Suddenly, something wraps around his ankle and he's pulled back. Desperately he class and roots to get away but whatever has him is too strong. He's suddenly rolled over and is face to face with the being.

"Name's Sexual Offenderman. Usually I'd put you under a spell but you've been very uncooperative so you get to feel it all," The being purrs with a devilish grin.

A white tendril wraps around Y/N's wrists to keep him pinned, Offender rudely just shredding his clothes with his claws. Offender smirks as he admires the body laid out before hun. Y/N is still kicking and struggling as Offender looks him over, spreading Y/N's legs.

"You're quite impressive for a human," Offender smirks, sliding two fingers inside Y/N. "Tight too. First time."

"G-Get off!" Y/N gasps, wincing from the pain.

Offender chuckles and fingers Y/N dry, getting his natural fluid to ease the way of his fingers. He thrusts and scissors to stretch the hole, pulling them out and allowing his long tongue to wrap around his fingers. He lets Y/N go and watches the cup stumble off, grinning as he simply follows. He captures the cop again, giving Y/N the false sense of freedom until he's too exhausted to go on. Finally, Offender pins the cop down, sliding down his own pants. Offender is kind enough to lubricate himself before spreading Y/N's legs. He forces him to wrap his legs around his waist before slamming into Y/N's ass.

Y/N cries out in pain as he's painfully stretched, his teeth gritting as he closes his eyes from the pain. Offender pulls his hips back and thrusts into Y/N again, setting a brutal pace that makes Y/N's hips throb with pain. Offender grins and bites into the human's shoulder, enjoying his cry of pain. Two tendrils slither around Y/N's length, stroking and rubbing him as Offender thrusts into him. Offender groans in delight at the way Y/N takes his full length, feeling himself reach a rather quick orgasm.

"Pl-Please. Let me go," Y/N begs Offender. "You got off. Let me go."

"But you haven't cummed yet. The least I can do is get you off," Offender purrs, thrusting into Y/N again.

Offender shifts his hips as he thrusts, smirking when Y/N suddenly yells out from pleasure. Offender slams himself into Y/N's prostrate over and over again, the human surprising Offender as he reaches a very intense orgasm. Cum splatters Y/N's chest, the human moaning and panting beneath Offender. Still, Offender doesn't let up and Y/N loses track of his orgasms, becoming so sensitive it's painful. He's a whimpering mess when Offender finally finishes, the being fixing his pants and looming over Y/N.

"Please.......let me go," Y/N gasps out.

"I don't think so. You felt amazing. I'm gonna take you home with me," Offender grins, scooping Y/N into his arms before teleporting home with the human.

He takes Y/N to a room and he shackles one if the human's ankles. He could move about the room and into the bathroom freely but couldn't leave. Offender didn't usually bring anyone to his home but he liked this human and wanted to keep him for a little while. He would be a fun toy for a while.