Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)

"Slender!" You call, bursting in through his office door. "No more meetings! I need you!"

"Pardon me," Slender says, muting his mic before looking at his pregnant wife. "Y/N, I'm on a business call. With the pastas branching out I need to keep record of everyone."

"I. Don't. Care. I need you," You huff, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Whatever it is I'm sure it can wait," He complains. "If you're hungry bother one of the proxies."

"I'm not hungry for food though," You whine.

"Then what are you hungry for?" He asks you.

"You!" You smile at him. "Now come on!"

"Later," Slender says, unmuting his mic and returning to his conference call.

You narrow your eyes in annoyance, grabbing at the hem of your shirt and throwing it off before shimmying out of your maternity pants as well. When that gets you no reaction you take off your panties and shoot them at his face, smirking when that gets his attention.

"If you don't come now you're gonna miss out," You purr.

"Y/N, not right now," Slender huffs. "I'll come by later okay?"

"Fine. Offender, I'm coming over!" You snap.

"Alright! See you soon!" Offender calls from the phone line with a laugh.

"Y/N!" Slender protests.

You stick out your tongue before gathering your shirt and pants and marching out of his office. You make your way to the bedroom and free yourself from your bra as well. You grunt softly as you bend down to search your drawer for your little 'friend', smiling in satisfaction when you find it. You crawl beneath the covers and slide your hands beneath your belly. Thankfully you weren't too big yet so you could still access your nether regions. You switch on the vibrator and slip it between your folds, your body trembling with excitement as the arousal builds. You slide the vibrator against your intimates, down to your hole and back up to your clit, gasping out softly.

"Really?" Slender says when he enters the room. "At least give me a show."

"Nope. You lost your chance," You pant, not even bothering to look at him. "Go do your meeting and leave me to my fantasies."

"And what might those be?" He questions, closing the door and walking towards the bed.

"My husband coming into the room. Slowly stripping as he inches his way towards the bed. His impressive length standing tall and proud with excitement when he sees my lovely body," You moan out as you continue to play with yourself.

You grunt softly when his hands turn your head towards Slender, giggling and dropping your toy before wrapping your arms around Slender's neck. His kiss is heated and hungry as your hands fumble with the buttons on his jacket and shirt. He shivers when your warm hands make contact with his colder chest, shifting out of his pants and tossing them elsewhere. He pins your hands above your head and buries kisses into your neck, kissing and gently biting at the sensitive flesh as he grinds his hips against yours. Your back arches as excitement builds inside of you, the sheets being soiled as you grow wetter. Rather than throwing the blanket off of you his claws form and he tears the feather down blanket apart.

"That's my favorite blanket!" You laugh in between his kisses, feathers fluttering around the two of you as he continues to tear the blankets.

"I'll buy you a new one," He growls, his hands sliding along your legs before guiding them around his waist. "Since you were so kind to prepare for me."