Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader

⚠️Chapter Warnings⚠️
⚠️Abuse⚠️

"Bring her in," Slender demands of his proxies, watching as you fight tooth and nail as you're shoved forward.

You had suddenly been grabbed on your way to your second job. A van driving up and strong hands suddenly pulling you into it, a hand on your mouth muffling your scream. Once the door is shut the masked people are quick to get you tied up. You sigh and slump in your seat as you knew there was no getting out of whatever this was going to turn into. Great, you were gonna be docked for that. Hopefully they wouldn't fire you.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" You finally bark out in annoyance as you glare at your captors.

You'd do more than yell if it wasn't for the fact you were currently bound in rope. What had your parents done this time? You've been working yourself ragged just to make the debt payment every month. Your parents didn't help even though it was THEIR debt and not yours. Still, being the ever faithful daughter you agreed to put your life on hold and help them pay back the money. You were on your way to actually making a dent in the anmount until you found out they owed one of the strongest people in this miserable city. You haven't ever met him but he threw in a high interest rate and even gave penalties for late payments. He went by the name of Slenderman and if you were headed where you thought you were then you'd be expecting to watch your life come to an end by the end of all of this.

Slender watches as you're forced to your knees once you're brought to his office, Masky's hand tangling into your hair and forcing your gaze on his blank one. He enjoys the fire in your eyes, a pit of desire settling in his stomach and the determined look on your face. You were too damn strong to be stuck paying off a debt that wasn't yours. He gets to his feet and walks forward, kneeling down so the two of you are face to face. He grunts when you spit in his face, wiping it off with a handkerchief as he chuckles to himself. You were definitely going to be the right person for the job he needed you for.

He goes to stand but pauses when he notices bruises on your neck and shoulders where your shirt had shifted due to being a little large on you, reaching out to get a better look but grunting softly when you jerk back from his touch. He gets to his feet and lets out a soft hum. You were clearly being abused despite all you were doing for your family. For some odd reason he doesn't want you to go back to that house. He'd have to think of a reason to keep you here. He's confused by this sudden desire to protect you as he rarely had the desire to do so anymore, especially over a human. His desires to protect the creepypastas and any other super natural creatures was somehow going towards you. What an odd feeling he was having. You were just a human and yet.....he wanted to keep you safe.

"Let her go and leave. That's an order," Slender barks suddenly as he gets to his feet, everyone scattering and disappearing from Slender's office.

You're confused by this sudden order but then fear envelopes you. He was going to kill you wasn't he? You tremble in place as the two of you just stare at one another for a long moment. You flinch when a hand suddenly comes near your face, swallowing the lump in your throat when instead of pain you feel the rope loosen and drop down your body. You're still hesitant to move as you feel your body loosen back up now that the rope is gone. You stare in confusion when a large white hand is suddenly in front of you, just staring as you try to figure out what it was even there for. What was he expecting out of you?

"Give me your hand," He orders, helping you to your feet when you hesitantly grab his hand.

"L-Look, if it's about the payment I can pay it. I just needed a little extra from work and tips but otherwise I have it. Please," You immediately launch. "I know it's a nearly one million I'll be paying off for the rest of my life but I can make the payments! I swear it."