Slender x Male Proxy Reader

"Y/N!" Sally cheers, jumping off the stairs and into his arms.

"Sally! You need to be careful!" Y/N laughs, easily catching her and twirling her around. "I've been gone three days!"

"It's three days way too long!" Sally huffs out as she clings to Y/N. "We don't run very well without you."

"Really? What couldn't you handle without me?" Y/N asks, his luggage floating behind him as he carries her upstairs.

"No one can make eggs like you! The don't season them right. Daddy missed your tea. He was grumpy without it," She explains with a shrug of her shoulders.

"All you miss is my food?" Y/N questions with a laugh. "I'm offended."

"No! We love you for everything else too! You're just good at it!" Sally gasps. "I promise!"

"I'm teasing," Y/N laughs, pushing open their bedroom door.

"You're back. How was the trip?" Slender asks, appearing in the doorway.

"Y/N, I can help you in this level. You've been stuck for weeks!" Ben says as he suddenly appears on Y/N's bed with Y/N's switch in hand.

"Hey! You're back! Can we go killing?" EJ asks, popping up beside Slender.

"Y/N! I have new candies!" LJ cheers, appearing in a puff of smoke and tackling him and Sally in a hug. "We must try them immediately!"

"Y/N! Yes! You down for a kill?! You've been working three days. Time to let loose!" Jeff shouts, pushing past Slender. "I'm craving violence."

"Guys, can I settle for five minutes?" Y/N snorts with laughter. "I'll get to everyone."

"Work first. We gotta go. Hunters in the area," Masky calls, Y/N laughing and grabbing his scythe.

"Duty calls!" Y/N chirps, setting Sally on the bed and getting out of LJ's arms before he jumps out the window.

"What have I told you about using the door?!" Slender calls out after him.

"Sorry boss man!" Y/N shouts before he disappears into the trees.

"Boss didn't know what to do with you gone," Masky says as they run through the trees.

"I doubt that. You're all capable," Y/N laughs with a shake of his head. "Thanks though."

"D-Dimwit," Toby huffs out.

All of the proxies scale the trees and the forest goes quiet except for the hunters stalking through the woods. The proxies wait for the hunter group to get close before they descend, the hunters having no time to react as they're slaughtered. Y/N easily slices off heads with his scythe, branches and rocks rising from the ground before flying at the hunters. He laughs as he mutilates their bodies, stringing their intestines across the trees.

The other three proxies fall back and let Y/N let loose on the hunters. He obviously had some pent up energy. After they're sure the hunters are gone Y/N stands on the forest barrier, focusing as he shuts down the contact between the hunters and Slender's forest. There's a loud snapping sound as several trees fall, creating a barrier to ward off anyone attempting to cross or open the connection again. The proxies get back to the mansion and report to Slender before heading their separate ways. Y/N visits some of the pastas before bed, assuring the others he'd still be there in the morning. Geez, he was only gone for three days!

~~~~

"KYAH!!!!!" Is heard through the mansion, everyone who wasn't awake now wide awake.

A few pastas rush to the source of the yell while others grumble and go back to sleep. They'd be up in a few minutes when breakfast started cooking.