Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)

WARNING: This chapter contains a forced lemon. Aka non-con, Rape, assault, etc. It means there is no consent. This is purely fictional and for enjoyable reading. Please skip if this is not your kind of thing. I will post many more chapters so you can skip this one.

"I know you need the notes and I'm working on it," You huff at your band members when they once again ask what the next hit was going to be.

"You write the best songs. You're the reason we even took off in the first place!" Xavier points out.

"Oh stop. It's the way you guys play that made us take off. I just supply the material and you guys do the test," You argue back.

"Nah, I'm with Xavier," Lily chimes in. "We can only play because of you or else we'd be stuck trying to come up with material no one wants to hear."

"Not to mention you're the best guitarist in the whole city!" Jonathan argues with a laugh.

"Hardly!" You fire back with a shake of your head. "I couldn't do this without you guys. I'd just have a million pieces of music and would do nothing with them."

"You're just being modest," Maxine smiles. "You're the reason I've aced all of my piano recitals outside of band practice. I wouldn't be near as popular without your music."

"You really should be the second singer," Xavier points out. "We've all heard you sing. I'm sure you could pick up playing and singing in no time!"

"N-No. Being a guitarist is where my love lies," You smile. "Thanks though."

"Everyone down for drinks?" Maxine asks with a grin.

"Not tonight," You tell her. "I have this melody in my head that I need to figure out. I'll take a rain check."

"Awwww!" Lily and Johnathan whine.

"You buy next time," Xavier says sigh a grin.

"Deal," You tell him with a laugh. "I'll see you guys later."

"See you!" Your band chirps before you leave with your guitar.

You head back to your apartment complex to get your oldest guitar. It's been with you since you could remember and when you played it was like something took over. Like some famous person was operating your body while you played. How else could you be so good you're known all over the country! That wasn't you. Probably some ghost doing it. You make sure it's tuned and ready before you strap it on your back and pack a small backpack with your notebook, some snacks, and something to drink before you head out. You had a few hours before dark so you may as well find a place for inspiration and there was one place you always loved going to.

Behind the apartment complex you lived in was a vast wooded area, one you always turned to when you were stuck or needed new inspiration. You didn't usually go this late in the evening but you needed the peace and tranquility it brought you. You would just make sure you set an alarm for when you would need to head home. You follow along a random path into the trees, enjoying the sounds of the birds chirping all around her. The weather is nice and warm and the sun streaming through the trees was picture worthy.

You come across a fort on your walk along your path, smiling at the childish innocence the place held. You climb inside and set down your bags, settling in the soft grass and pulling your guitar out of its case. You just spend some time warming up, listening as the song birds occasionally repeat your melodies. You begin playing a piece you had been struggling with, closing your eyes and just letting your body feel the music. After a while of playing inspiration pops up in your brain and before you know it the song is finished and ready for next weeks practice. That would give you time to tweak things.