Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)

"Oh? He hasn't in that long?" Offender hums softly as he brews coffee, an amused smirk on his lips. "You've been tired since you're training lately he's probably just getting himself off so he doesn't bother you."

"But he's not! I don't ever smell it from him!" Y/N cries, burying her hands on her hair in frustration as her voice shakes slightly. "He always has a musk after he does and he hasn't!"

"He's probably showered after," Offender shrugs, watching the sugar crystals fall as he tips them into his coffee. "Just talk to him."

"NO! I can't just come out and ask like that! I need to do something! Something that'll guarantee he's going to be in the mood!" Y/N cries out. "But what?!"

"Buy him a new book? Clean the mansion? Cook him dinner," Offender starts, intending to insult his brother's simplicity before he jumps in surprise when Y/N's hands slam down on his table.

"THAT'S IT!" She cries out. "I'LL MAKE HIM DINNER AND YOU'LL HELP ME!"

"Problem sol-WHAT?!" He demands, spinning around in confusion. "WHY?!"

"Because you can help me! Splendor can take everyone! I'll clean the mansion and cook a bunch of finger food. Think about it! Just me, him, dinner," Y/N gasps.

"Where do I come into play?" Offender demands, not liking her tone.

"I'm trying to get laid Offender! You help me do the whole Japanese thing! It'll be perfect!" She reasons.

"Nyotaimori involves sushi," He points out.

"Then the other word! He's not big on sushi so I'll make some of his favorites! What's that called?!" She presses.

"Sploshing," Offender mumbles with slightly pink cheeks.

Geez, he couldn't help but be jealous of his brother. It was a dream of his to have a woman do that for him and here Slender was going to get it because he had a woman who loved and wanted him enough to try everything out there! Plus, Offender knew her well enough that she wasn't exactly excited about something like this. Slender had confided that she showered after everything they did and was freaked out she didn't like being marked by him. After some back and forth turned out Y/N wasn't a fan of things on her. She could work in dirt and grime all day but something about body fluids, even her own, really bothered her. Now she was hoping Slender was going to coat her in everything.

"And if I can resist the urge to shower.......," She trails off, Offender watching her nervousness. His brother was a moron. "If you tie me up! Then I'll be at his mercy right? Think about it, if he's really into it then he'll leave me there and if I can last through the night he'll see how serious I am. Maybe he'll come back for more or if I can add it into things every so often then it'll be easy to get him in the mood!"

"You think he's not finding you attractive anymore?" Offender presses, watching her immediately go silent as she bows her head in shame, a sigh leaving him. "You don't have to sacrifice your comfort. Just talk to him. Express how you've been feeling."

"And if all it does is guilt trip him? I want him to see me and want to do it. Be excited about it! A-And if sploshing doesn't turn him on then I'll know for sure! I-It's not even like we're married and he gets so busy. So if it's not exciting after everything else I've tried I'll just break up with him and he won't have to feel guilty anymore!" She reasons. "Please?"

"What's my reward?" He asks, trying to sound amused to set her at ease. "It has to be something really special."

"I'll clean your mansion and make you dinner for a week!" She offers before giving him a grin. "You get to pick the uniform and I can't say no."