Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader

⚠️ Content Warnings ⚠️
⚠️ Masturbation ⚠️

~~~~

"I'll only be gone a week!" Splendor chirps as he packs a last minute suitcase. He just got back and had yet to empty it so he just adds essentials he used everyday.

"I thought you had this week off?" You ask, your voice croaking from your illness.

"This is an emergency!" Splendor gasps. "I must go Y/N! I'll have my brothers come and check on you!"

"Splendor, it's my heat week. I need you here," You remind him. "Is work really more important than me?"

You didn't mean for that to come out but it did and you can see how upset he grows. You both hated guilt trip and you'd just done so.

"N-Nevermind. That was uncalled for. My apologies," You mumble as you wrap your arms around yourself.

You're both left in silence as you get lost in your thoughts and Splendor finishes packing his bag. He looks at you but stays silent before he disappears after teleporting to the family that needed his help. The kids were in danger and Splendor needed to be there to protect them. He still needed to talk to you about adding three more to the mansion but he would do that later. He was sure you wouldn't mind. You loved fostering kids! So far you'd both been successful helping several teenagers get their start in the world. Little kids shouldn't hurt.

You're left in shock when Splendor doesn't even say goodbye. Tears fill your eyes and you shuffle onto the bed, sobbing hard into your pillow as you clutch in your hands. You're hurt, you've been very sick the past week, and now hour heat cycle was about to hit! Splendor swore he'd take the time off so he could help you with your heat and now he was off working. He sprang it on you last minute and when you lead with 'these kids are being abused' you'd be a monster to say no. After wallowing in self pity a while you get up to make something to eat. You make some soup in hopes the hot broth would help soothe your sore throat while also getting some good into your system.

You sigh as you eat alone and go to bed alone. Tears stream down your cheeks when you roll over to look at Splendor's empty spot. You pull out your phone and text him an apology text. It wasn't going to get him to come back but maybe he wouldn't be as upset. You take more medicine for whatever bug you have and try to get more sleep. You're not sure when you doze off but you feel like you're on fire when you wake up. The first cycle of your heat has just begun and it was only going to get worse from here on out. You wing up spending the first day of your heat just sitting under the cold water of the shower.

The second and third days you have to charge and use just about every toy you had in your arsenal. You hadn't touched them since you and Splendor had been together but you've been through heats alone before and you needed them if you were going through yours alone. Still, nothing is doing you any good. If anything it was making your body more and more sensitive. You're curled up under the blanket the fourth day, chaffing your thighs when you keep rubbing them together. You're beyond miserable on the fifth day but you can feel your heat beginning to fade. You're relieved and wind up just sleeping the whole day after trying to satisfy yourself non stop.

You two had even talked about potential babies! You're part werewolf but other than sharp canines and going into heat you displayed no werewolf traits. Your human traits are what your body wound up doing. Your gender didn't matter as with your werewolf half you can handle 'monster' babies. You and Splendor had planned to try during this heat. Once you reach the seventh day you ache everywhere. Everything throbs and aches as you lay in bed. Offender stops by with some tea that would help you recover. You're hardly embarrassed by the toys scattered around the room and some of the sheets in a pile off the end of the bed, a few wet spots showing why they needed washed.