Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)

A/N: Pet play is where the partner acts like an animal and is cared for by their partner. Reader is the 'cat' in the story for pet play.

You perk up when you hear the front door open, an excited smile coming to your lips. You crawl out of your bed and stretch, doing the arched back stretch much like a cat. You then stretch out all the way before returning to all fours. A robotic tail flicks behind you as you walk on all fours to the door, peaking your head through the banister. You lay down and watch as Slender knocks the mud off his shoes before taking them off and setting them by the front door.

"Y/N, I'm back!" Slender calls out into the quiet house. "Here kitty, kitty, kitty!"

You let out a loud meow, making a purring sound when his 'gaze' finds you. He chuckles softly and calls you down to him, waiting as you slowly make your way down the stairs as if you're contemplating actually coming to him. Before you can dart past him he scoops you up with a chuckle, holding you much like he would a baby. You meow in protest and squirm in his arms, pausing and melting when his lips suddenly find yours.

"My naughty girl. Is someone hungry?" He purrs, earning an excited mewl from you.

He lets his mouth tear free and he grins as he carries you into the kitchen before setting you down. You're quick to get onto the counter, sitting by the stove as he gets out the ingredients for dinner. You meow softly before beginning to groom yourself like a cat does, watching Slender as he begins making food. You sniff the air as he begins cooking chicken, leaning down and wiggling your butt with intent to pounce on the chicken.

"Y/N! No! Pst!" Slender voices, catching you mid leap and setting you on the floor. "You can't eat raw chicken! We've been over this!"

You let out a protesting mewl, shaking your head when he taps your nose with the spatula. You huff and leap onto the counter again but this time settle down in what Slender called your 'loaf' shape, watching him cook the chicken. Your stomach growls as the smell of food fills the kitchen, a soft meal leaving you as you paw at the air in the direction of the pan.

"One taste," Slender chuckles, taking a cooked piece of chicken and feeding it to you.

You purr as you happily chow down on the chicken, rubbing your head against Slender's hand when he pets your head. He gets dinner finished and gets his on a plate, adding chicken to your bowl along with your favorite vegetable. He carries his plate and your bowl to the table, which you readily jump onto. Slender chuckles and sets down your bowl, watching you dive into the bowl. He eats his food as well, laughing when you attempt to steal more chicken from him.

"No. Y/N no," He scolds, firmly but gently tapping your nose.

You huff and lay down, staring at him hopefully as he continues eating. He can't help but smirk at how intensely you're watching him, giving you his last bite of chicken.

"Good girl," He purrs, gently scratching your chin. "Let's go watch a movie.

You mewl happily, letting Slender pick you up and carry you to the couch. He settles down with you and puts on a random move, petting you as you curl up contently in his lap. He smiles and gently scratches your head, enjoying the movie.

~~~~

When visiting Slender at the mansion you noticed he seemed rather tense and on edge. He was a bit more snappy with the pastas when they got something dirty or got into quarrels. He retired to his office after a while so you decided to help him relax. You two didn't do your pet play at the mansion as that was a rather personal aspect of your guys's relationship. That's why he came to your house every night and you two would spend time together. The only indication when you were out and about was the collar around your neck. The tag had Slender's human alias and phone number on it staking his claim and it being a precaution in case anything ever happened to you. You enter his study and close the door behind you, getting on all fours and slowly crawling to Slender as you meow.