Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader

Splendor isn't worried as he watches you dance in the crowd, having already refused several of your attempts to get him to dance. It wasn't that he didn't like to dance. No, he just.....wanted to watch you. Nothing made him happier than seeingyou smile as you sway to the various songs. The crowd is parted slightly to give him a full view of you, no one daring go near a mate that wasn't theirs. He wasn't worried about you. No, you were faithful and his dream come true. Instead, this is how he weeded out the rats that appear in his group. Everyone believed you were the way to get to him and he used that fact to his advantage. So, everyone's goal was to use you to get close to him.

He'd told you about his intentions to use you as bait and you readily agreed. You'd be helping him throw out the nasty and he'd be getting to spend more time with you. Watching you. Admiring you. Loving you. He sips his cocktail as a slower song comes on, your eyes immediately locking with his. He flashes you a grin with his teeth, watching you huff and turn away from him. He watches when there's sudden movement behind you, immediately sinking himself into the shadows so he wasn't seen. Still, he can hear the entire conversation that's about to transpire.

"Y/N?!" You hear a familiar voice cry. "He let you out finally?"

"That's rude Derek," You bark back at him. "I'm free to go where I want at any time I just choose not to," You reply to him. "I'm out having fun. Simple as that."

"All by yourself?" Derek asks, Splendor doing his best to hold back when the slimy human smirks. "Why don't I join you? No one else here is fun anyway."

"I'm good," You hum, attempting to walk away.

"At least let me buy you a drink?" He pleads, filthy hand on Y/N's shoulder.

He watches your eyes dart around for him, sending out a slight static shock to assure you he was still present. That's something he was good at that Slender hadn't quite gotten. Splendor could control his abilities so well he could put static out to one person without affecting the entire area.

"Alright, just one," You tell him, grunting softly when he leads you to the bar.

His hands leave your shoulder and he winds up asking for a shot of your least favorite alcohol. Ugh, this guy was horrible at trying to get you into his bed. Still, you play along and order a chaser on top of the shot, the bartender giving you an apologetic smile when he hands over the shots. You grab the chaser and throw back the shot, doing your best not to gag as you follow it with a chaser. You slam the empty cup down and take in a breath you didn't realize you were holding. That stuff is awful.

"So! You swing both ways right?!" Derek calls over the music, catching you by shock.

"And?" You growl back at him.

"Oh! I was right!" He laughs. "Nothing wrong I was just confirming it."

You roll your eyes and pretend you're watching the crowd when you're actually looking for Splendor. You smile when you see him and turn around, missing his attempt to tell you something.

"Here! A soda," Derek calls as he hands me a cup.

Good. You didn't want anymore alcohol with this guy. You try to sip the soda slowly but you were ready to bring him back to the mansion and let Splendor deal with him. Once you finish your soda you notice a slight haziness in your head. Weird. Had you had that much to drink already?

"What do you say we go back to my place!" Derek offers over the music.

"Sure!" You slur out, holding your foggy head and following him out of the bar.

You weren't supposed to agree to his place! Ugh, you needed to tell Splendor but your mind is way too foggy to really think clearly. Still, you pull out your phone and manage to send out what you hoped was a text that made sense before Derek suddenly snatches the phone. You want to protest but the haziness keeps getting worse and worse until everything suddenly goes dark.