Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)

⚠️ Chapter Warnings ⚠️
⚠️ Rape/Noncon ⚠️
⚠️ Kidnapping ⚠️
⚠️ Force Pregnancy ⚠️
⚠️ Mention of Abortion ⚠️
⚠️ Stockholm Syndrome ⚠️

~~~~

"-I know, I know. These shifts are really kicking my ass mom," Y/N sighs with a shake of her head. "But another week and things should go back to normal."

"You're just doing too much for what they're paying you! You need a serious raise!" Y/N's mom huffs softly through the phone.

"I'm almost done with school. One more year and I'll be in something much better. For now, it just pays the bills." Y/N tells her.

"You're doing amazing baby. I'm so proud of you. You're still coming to dinner tomorrow?" Y/N's mom asks.

"Absolutely. Now go to sleep woman! It's midnight!" Y/N scolds with a laugh.

"I always gotta check up on my baby! You be safe walking home. See you tomorrow. I love you!" Y/N's mom says.

"I'll be safe. I love you too," Y/N laughs, slipping her phone back into her back pocket after switching her music on once she hangs up.

It plays in her earbuds as she follows a path she knew as well as the back of her hand. Every morning and every evening she walked this path back to her apartment. It was on the other side of town than her mom's house so she could still go home but be on her own at the same time. She sings softly to her music as she walks the few blocks home, passing a dark alley that was nestled between two houses. Suddenly, something wraps around her body and a hand covers her mouth and nose. She tries to scream but she suddenly feels like she's being compressed, losing her breath in the process. Her eyes widen when there's suddenly an expansive forest laid out before her, yelping when she's shoved to the ground. She rolls over and scoots back, fear shooting through her when she sees the tall faceless creature.

She feels back and grabs a rock, chucking it at its head and bolting, running as fast through the trees as she can. She screams when she nearly runs herself off a cliff, staring down at the canyon below her with wide eyes. Shit! She wasn't ready to die! She cries out when hot searing pain shoots through her head and static seems to overwhelm her. Her knees buckle from the pain and she's sinking to the ground. She's being dragged when the static passes and her head pain subsides, trying to clutch at tree roots to stop getting pulled back. Suddenly whatever has her stops dragging her back and releases her but she's being pinned before she gets the chance to bolt again. She cries out when the creature wrestles her onto her back, her eyes wide with terror as she stares up at the creature.

"You're quite the human. Most buckle from the fear, not fight back," She hears a deep voice chuckle, realizing it's from the creature above her.

"Please. Please let me go," She sniffles as she trembles beneath him. "Just let me go."

"Soon, but first I have needs. I've been watching you, Y/N. You're so amazing. So strong. So beautiful," He purrs. "And I want you to be mine."

"Please no. Please, I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend," Y/N tells him, whimpering when he growls. "Please don't kill me."

"That's not the intention. I merely want to stake my claim on you," He chuckles. "The name is Slenderman. If you'd like to scream it."

Y/N freezes at those words as realization comes over her, begging helplessly to be let go. She cries out when her clothes are simply shredded by Slender's claws. One of his black tendrils wraps around her wrists and pins them above her head, keeping her from going anywhere.

"Please. Please no," She whimpers helplessly, trying to keep him from spreading her legs.

He's stronger than she is and easily gets them spread, lowering his head between her legs. She trembles at the sound of ripping, whimpering when she sees a mouth full of sharp teeth suddenly present. A long black tongue slithers out and pleasure shoots through her when that warm tongue licks between her folds. She gasps as he easily works his tongue along her sex and inside of her, biting down on her tongue as she tries not to let any sounds escape. No! No! She wouldn't enjoy this! This was wrong! She had a boyfriend! She's unable to stay as quiet as whimpering moans leave her when a knot forms in her stomach. Her back arches and her toes curl as pleasure builds tighter and tighter in her core. She gasps and pants when he pulls away just before her climax, her heart pounding in her chest.