Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)

WARNING: The following is a FORCED LEMON meaning the reader did not consent. Also known as non-con. If you do not like these types of lemons please move on from this chapter. This is for entertainment purposes only. I in no way condone or encourage any form of forced sex, assault, or otherwise. Again, don't like? Please do not read this chapter.

[Your Text]
{Slender's Text}
~~~~~~

Y/N had lost most of her motor skills in her lower half. She still had feeling but movement had all but disappeared. Getting around was hard, being bound to a wheelchair. For a while after she lost function she refused to go anywhere, now bound to a familiar house she could no longer freely navigate. Most of her friends had given up on her so she lost most motivation to even go outside unless she needed essentials. Her world became immersed in video games. She could play all she wanted without worrying about the judgement of other people or having to go out into public. It was easy to just buy everything online. She was getting a general spinal injection for pain when the doctor slipped and the needle went through the nerve.

It all went downhill after that. Despite the best efforts of the doctors they were unable to repair the damage, leaving her without mobility in her lower half. A settlement has allowed her to live comfortably in a small apartment. Most of her family had cut her off after the accident, no one wanting to take care of the cripple. If no one she saw as family and friends would stay with her then why should she expect anyone else to do the same? Little did she know there was someone out there who didn't care about her accident. He was obsessed with her and he would do anything for her. Disabled or not, she was his dream come true.

Slender had met Y/N on one of Ben's gaming chat rooms. The pastas had insisted he try out a few of them and he ended up caving. He was awful at the game but while he was playing he started talking to Y/N. Despite his awful skills she was kind and encouraging. He discovered she was well known among the pastas, at least her gamer profile was. From what Slender knew she was a very avid gamer among other things. After connecting with her he took the time to do some research into her. He discovered her accident and all that had happened. He had Ben watch her content but she never took the chance to try and date. It frustrated him! He looks up from his paper when there's a ping on his computer, immediately pulling up the chat.

[Down for a quick game?]

{Only if you've decided to meet me for coffee}

[I'm still not so sure]

{Afraid I'm a serial killer?}

[Haha! Not at all!]

{Then why? I know a great coffee shop.}

[I don't doubt that. I just.....not sure about this whole dating thing. I'm not exactly normal you know?]

{Neither am I.}

[Right, you said you weren't like others.]

{Just a coffee. If you don't like it you're free to leave.}

[Fine. One coffee.]

Slender would be grinning if his mouth was showing, delighted to have finally convinced her. He was finally getting the chance to make a connection with her! He can hardly sleep that night as he imagines all of the things he could do with Y/N. He'd make it so he was the only one she would ever need. No one else was to take her time. She'd be his and his alone. He had a nice room all prepared that only he knew about and could access. He had used a portal to create the room and you can only access it through his closet. Unless you knew what you were looking for you'd never know it was there. The portal enters into a small cabin like home equipped with all necessary essentials. There were no doors to the outside and the skylights were unable to open as well as too high up to access. Those were the only way to get sunlight. Perfect for his little Y/N.