Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)

⚠️ Trigger Warnings ⚠️
⚠️ Mention of abuse (verbal) ⚠️
⚠️ Mention of Suicide ⚠️

"Okay, Okay! I know, I need to organize the potluck this weekend. I'll have it done in two days. It's ample notice and no one has vacations as far as I know," Y/N says as she carries her grocery's to the car.

"I swear Y/N if you mess up another pot luck we might have to kick you out!" Ava cries out in frustration. "If you would hire maids already you could be a full time mom!"

"As I've already discussed, Damien doesn't want maids," Y/N reminds her. "Plus the last one started rough but it turned out fine. Not my fault we got a little rained out."

"Regardless make sure this one goes off without a hitch or you're out. I'm done covering for you," Ava growls through the phone. "You're not even a mom. You're just a housewife."

"I'm aware Ava. You know we've had issues conceiving," Y/N reminds her. "We both just got tested so I guess we'll see if we can get any answers."

"Real women don't need help," Ava grumbles. "My husband would have left me years ago if I couldn't conceive."

"And now you have a beautiful baby boy. I got it, Ava," Y/N sighs. "Alright, I gotta go."

"Bye Y/N! See you this weekend!" She chirps before the line goes dead.

Y/N rolls her eyes and continues to the car, setting the groceries in the back before she returns her cart. She then gets in the car and drives home. She frowns when she sees a foreign car in her driveway, parking and walking up to the driver door only to find no one waiting in the car. Weird, no one beside her and her husband had a key to the house so no one would be able to get in. She gets her phone ready to call the police and heads into the house, opening the unlocked door and slowly stepping inside.

"God you're hot," She hears her husband say.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," She hears an unfamiliar voice laugh.

She frowns and follows the voices to her bedroom, slamming the door open.

"The hell is going on here?!" Y/N barks at the two.

"Shit! Who's she?!" The woman cries, covering herself with the bed sheets.

"My wife," Damien groans.

"Who is she?!" Y/N demands, pointing at the woman.

"My fiancé," Her husband announces with a grin as he grabs a yellow envelope and hands it to Y/N. "Sign the divorce papers. I'm letting you keep that country cottage. It was a ridiculous purchase and I don't need it. You won't get anything else."

"What?! I'm the one who helped you get to where you are! I've supported you from the very beginning!" Y/N cries, tears filling her eyes.

"And now you're an old hag who can't give me kids. I'm with a real woman who can conceive. Everything is in my name Y/N. The court will rule in favor of me. Take the cottage or I'm just gonna have it demolished," He tells her. "Don't take the car. That's mine too. The bus is a few miles down the road."

Tears stream hot and fast down her cheeks as she clutches the divorce papers before she runs out. She runs out of the house and makes her way in the direction of the bus. She's a crying mess as she calls all of the housewives for help, all of them telling her to just accept the affair and the conditions. He has plenty reason to cheat. She was clearly not a real woman. She wraps her arms around herself as she walks and sniffles. What was she supposed to do now? Fortunately she had a secret bank account just in case but to actually have to use it?! It broke her heart.