Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader

Trender knew he couldn't get caught here. World fashion designer extraordinaire caught at some illegal bike race just so he could impress a guy. Oh what a scandal it would be. He'd already been outed as gay and he wasn't sure how it would go finding a partner. Everyone would expect Trender to be in a respectable relationship with a respectable person, not some adrenaline junky testing death every night. But! Every man he's met he's never felt such a spark between himself and another man! So, here he was, chasing his feelings after some cute biker boy had saved his ass.

~~ 3 Days Prior ~~

"Yes, I know I have to have it there soon! I'm just going over some final touches. I'll be on time!" Trender growls into the phone. "I am never late. Now let me work my magic!"

"You know, gold trim would be quite the accent on all of that black. Elegant and sexy," A voice announces, Trender feeling he could have snapped his neck he turned it so fast.

Since when had someone else gotten on?! And what he said! Was he giving him advice?! THE Trenderman advice on fashion! Ridiculous!

"And what do you know?" Trender snaps out, coming out more snarky than he meant to.

"Mmm, not much but I know color combinations pretty well. Gold is elegant with black. Then add some colored accents in each piece. Should give a unique look," The man says as he pops his sucker back in his mouth.

"Where are you going to?" Trender asks.

Was this man a spy of a rival? Trying to steal ideas so he was giving small pieces of advice so he'd let his guard down?! Well, Trender was no fool! He wouldn't let anyone get one up on him!

"Oh? I'm heading to my shop," He says after popping his sucker out of his mouth. "Just got done with a meeting."

"Do you have any sewing talent?" Trender questions.

Why was he asking that?! What is he thinking?! Asking for help from this total stranger?! No, he wanted to take back those words. Okay, even if he says yes leave it at that. Don't-

"I do," He hums.

"Are you in a hurry? I need a hand," The words leave Trender's mouth before he can stop himself. Shit!

"Sure, I have some time. It's gonna cost us though," He says with a grin.

Of course. No one could do anything just to be nice anymore.

"And that is?" Trender presses.

"You ever been to a bike race? Would love to show you what I'm truly good at," The stranger says with a grin. "What do you say?"

"Help me with this and depending on the results I'll agree or disagree," Trender says matter of factly.

"Great! Were we heading?" He asks.

"My studio. I have to get this done in an hour," Trender announces.

"Roger that," He grins, following Trender out of the elevator.

Trender leads the way to his studio, quick to set up both his sewing machines. He looks over the outfits and marks the places for the gold thread and colored accents. He planned on using a different color for every piece. With the man's help it's all done quickly and much to Trender's surprise the male seems to know what he's doing. He gets everything back in their bags, looking everything over one last time. He had to admit. This guy knew what he was doing.

"Here. Give me a call if it goes well," The male announces, handing Trender a folded piece of paper. "See you."

"Thank you. For everything," Trender says with a smile.