Trender x Gender Neutral Reader

"Slender? I'm trying to find thi-," Y/N freezes when they enter Slender's room, Slender panting as he hovers above a woman.

"I'm busy. Get out," He growls in response, chuckling when the woman grabs his attention back.

Y/N can't move, too shocked to say or even do anything. Slender ignores them as he finishes with his bed partner.

"You gonna come shower, Slendy?" She purrs, sliding her hand along his body before she goes to Slender's bathroom.

"Be there soon babe," Slender chuckles.

"Seriously?" Y/N demands as they hold back tears.

"I've been trying to be intimate for weeks. You had to see this coming," Slender fires back in annoyance. "A man has needs."

"Needs?! NEEDS?! I have fucking NEEDS SLENDER! I needed you! I needed you and you haven't been there!" Y/N spits at him.

"Oh please. You've just been emotional. I tried helping and you turned me away," He snorts with laughter.

"You tried once, Slender. ONCE!" Y/N snarls back. "You didn't even ask what was wrong!"

"How's that my fault? You wouldn't talk so I gave you space," Slender shrugs. "Not my fault house didn't want to talk. You weren't even trying.

"So finding some whore to fuck is trying?" Y/N spits, gasping out when they're suddenly slammed into the wall.

"Shut the fuck up. You're done. You've become work. Don't insult my partner," Slender hisses.

Y/N sends a hard right hook into Slender's jaw, landing on their feet when he stumbles back. Slender tears his mouth free and snarls at Y/N.

"Fuck you," Y/N hisses before storming from the room.

"Something you weren't good at!" Slender roars back.

~~~~

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Trender calls, gently knocking on their door.

"Go away!" He hears them sob, his heart wrenching in pain.

He should leave. He should respect their wishes and just go, but he couldn't. He couldn't just abandon them in their time of need! He takes a deep breath before he teleports into their room, appearing beside the bed. Y/N has their head buried into their pillow as they cry, Trender resting a gentle hand on their back. They jerk when they feel him, their eyes wide when they look back at him. Their surprise turns to anguish and they throw themselves into Trender's chest. Trender holds them close as they cry, hating they were so broken. Slender was a fucking asshole. Y/N was struggling with their death day and Trender seemed to be the only one who noticed or cared.

"Why does no one love me? Am I such a terrible creature?" Y/N whimpers.

"No. No you're not. You're incredible Y/N! Slender is just a pathetic excuse of a man. Come stay with me. We'll forget about him," Trender tells them. "Please?"

Y/N looks up at Trender with a bittersweet smile, Trender sighing as he hugs them closer.

"Whoring around with my brother?" Slender remarks as he suddenly appears in Y/N's room. "Good. That means he can take you."

"Wh-What?" Y/N stammers out.

"She doesn't like you. You were rude and I agree we don't need your negativity. I'm kicking you out," Slender explains.

"You can't just kick me out! Everyone here is FAMILY!" Y/N cries.

"Then they'll have no problem visiting you. I don't trust you won't try to hurt my girlfriend so it's better if you just leave," Slender states as if it was the simplest thing.