Slight Yandere Slender x Reader

WARNING: MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

He watches you from afar, admiring every inch of you. He's seen you in all your glory and he was head over heels in love. The only catch? You had absolutely no idea he even existed. You went about your life blissfully unaware that a monster was lurking in the shadows. You smile and laugh as you chase around the kids you were babysitting, a soft sigh of delight escaping him. You brought them here every day except for the weekends. The weekends you would go out with friends, having a grand old time with them. He saw the way one of your friends looked at you and it made him furious. Only HE was allowed to look at you like that! If it wouldn't break your heart he'd have ended your friend's life ages ago. Tch, he wanted to keep you to himself. You were his treasure and he wanted to treat you like the royalty were treated.

"You should go talk to them," Offender purrs, catching Slender by surprise. "You're in your human form. Get to know them and then reveal the big secret."

"They wouldn't be able to be free anymore if I did. They're happiest spreading their wings," Slender says, his grey eyes staring at you with longing.

"If you don't I will," Offender says, Slender's head whipping around so fast it's a wonder he doesn't snap his neck. "Just sayin'. They're quite the catch."

"You will not go near them. If you do I'll take personal pleasure in ending your life," Slender spits back.

"You can try but we both know you won't," Offender laughs. "Watch and learn brother."

Slender stares in disbelief as Offender strides right over to you, his hands clenching into angry fists. He takes a few breaths to calm his rage, not wanting to make a scene in public but he wanted to murder his brother right there on the spot.

"Hey there pretty. Come here often?" Offender purrs, leaning against the pole to the swing sets.

"They're mine!" A little boy snaps, giving Offender a nice kick in the shin before bolting.

"Jacob! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!" You ask in a panic, hurrying over to Offender. "I have an ice pack. I don't know how hard he kicked you."

"Not to worry. I've gotten kicked a few times in my life," Offender says with a grin. "Now, back to my question."

"I'm not even telling. If I do you'll never leave me alone," You tease him with a soft laugh. "You pick up single moms here?"

"One or two," Offender snickers. "Which one is yours?"

"None of them. I just babysit," You laugh.

"How old are you? Please be at least twenty-one. I'd love to buy you a drink," Offender says.

"Twenty-four actually," You tell him. "Just barely over the limit."

"No way?! You're just a baby!" Offender teases.

"And yet you're still trying to pick me up," You tell him with a smirk. "I don't wanna have to call the cops on you."

"Woah! I'm sorry, I was just teasing. I wouldn't have come over if I thought you were a teenager. Saw you come with all the kids. Figured you had to be a teacher or something," He explains.

"I better warn the moms that there's a handsome stranger trying to get into their pants. They'll come running," Y/N laughs.

"Oh? So you think I'm handsome hmmm? And if you do I might have to kidnap you and make you join our orgy." Offender laughs. "Do you like being held against your will?"

"Take me to dinner and you'll find out," You smile.

Offender can't help but grin at this, glancing back at his brother. Slender watches as you laugh and flirt with his brother, the anger only growing as he grinds his teeth together. No! NO! NO! NO! NO! You were supposed to be his, not Offender's! Slender's mind fills with red hot rage as he comes out from his tree and makes a path straight towards Offender. Slender balls his hand into a fist as Offender goes to greet him with that obnoxiously happy attitude, Slender throwing a near bone breaking punch into his brother's jaw.