Slender x Undercover Wife Reader

⚠️ Chapter Warnings ⚠️
⚠️ Drugging ⚠️
⚠️ Mentions of assault/rape ⚠️
⚠️ Abuse/Torture ⚠️

~~~~

I'm not sure why I did this. It feels like I've been here for an eternity when it's only been two weeks. At least, I think that's how long it's been. The days seem to blur together in one big pile of confusing mess. However, there was something I did know. Something that would remind me of who I am and why I'm here. One word. 'Slenderman.' I couldn't reveal the fact I'm his wife but his name brought me back to reality when the torture of the Institution fucked with my mind too much. I was researching the happenings in the asylum from a first hand basis so the people here could be taken to better places. Places an 'anonymous' donor would send them to so they could be comfortable in a place that actually treats their conditions rather than aggravates them.

Slender I recall had asked me to do this. It's an all women's asylum and they somehow passed every inspection. So, he wanted to know the truth and I was the only one he felt was strong enough to get through it. I agreed and it wasn't like I was regretting it but the torture had been absolute hell. I had put up small cameras around the entire institution so they could be recorded. I couldn't do the bedrooms but I could do the rest of the institution. Record as much shit as possible so we could take this place down.

"Good morning Y/N!" Lexi chirps. "You have a new job today! You get to please the male visitors this go around.

I shake my head as I yell angry muffled words of disapproval at her declaration. I struggle against the binds keeping me pinned, gritting my teeth hard into the gag as I struggle. How many times does this make? Getting sold around so the people who ran the institution could get more money in their pockets. Slender trusted the man who did the inspections, never expecting the guy would lie to make more money. They'd been friends for a while too! This one had the most rumors so Slender wanted to check it out for himself.

He wanted to press charges or even murder the ones in charge. Nobody drags his name through the dirt or gets away with lying to him. Humans were still his meals don't get me wrong but after the supernatural made its breakthrough a lot of things changed. Turns out we are all way more human than the actual humans themselves. It wasn't easy integrating into society. At least, not for those who'd been isolated because they could reveal what they are or could appear human. It was a slow process but we did it. Slender did a lot of reforming and most of the world knew his name by now more so than before.

He owns more things than I can count but he's working to reform everything. The medical care, living conditions, and more. It's slow but it's working and maybe the world won't be so bad. His top priority has been health institutions and making them better. He isn't a fan of the mental institutions and felt better care could be given. Some were doing just that while others, like this one, were corrupt and treating patients poorly. That's why I was here. It would be another fowl place shut down and the people here could get the cafe they needed.

"You don't get to choose honey," She scolds as she begins to take scissors to my shabby dress and cut it from my body. I squirm and struggle against the binds trying to pull off the cuffs in hopes of finding some kind of give but coming up empty. "We got a full roster today too. Now, be a good girl and beg for it."

I scream through the gag when a needle is slammed into my neck. I think she hit a nerve because that hurt way more than usual. I'm left alone for some time and I can feel heat flush through my body as the drug I had been injected with goes through my blood stream. Suddenly, everything is sensitive and I feel like my body is on absolute fire. I desperately pull against the binds keeping my legs spread in hope they'd break even if I knew better. I needed to get out. Through the haze of the drug I try to remind myself of that. I shouldn't stop fighting.