Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️
⚠️ Abuse ⚠️
⚠️ Rape/Non-con ⚠️

"Babe! I'm home!" You call out as you enter your apartment after unlocking the door.

You frown when you get no response from inside your small home. So, you set down the groceries in the kitchen before going through the apartment. Weird, your boyfriend should have been home by now. You pull out your cellphone and try calling him, freezing when you hear a sound in the bedroom. It was either a mouse or someone was in your apartment. You watch the bedroom door as you move and grab the gun you keep on the shelf of the bookcase, making sure it's loaded before you scout the bedroom. In the end nothing seems to be there so you lower the gun and make a mental note to get mouse traps. You had hoped it was your boyfriend but he must have needed to go out and grab something.

You figure you'll just get started on dinner so it was ready when he got home. You hum to music you have playing as you cook dinner. You were making his favorite food as a celebration. You had gotten promoted at work and now you were bringing in even more money! Not to mention the fact you got a nice bonus. Your boyfriend was in between jobs so you pulled in most of the money for you two to survive. You didn't mind it though because you were in love. It's been three years since you got together and you were hoping he'd pop the question soon.

You scream and nearly jump out of your skin when there's a hard banging on the door that seems to make the apartment shake. Your eyes are wide as you stare at it before you grab the gun you had left on the counter. You slowly walk to the door and peak through the peep hole, sighing in relief when you see your boyfriend. He must have forgotten his key but he didn't have to bang that hard on the door! Scared the shit out of you!

"Babe you scared me!" You scold when you open the door, yelping in pain when he grabs your wrist and forces you to drop the gun.

You cry out when you're tripped and slammed onto the floor, your eyes wide with horror as you try to crawl away. What the hell was going on?!

"Fucking bitch! I told you to make the payments!" He suddenly snarls, yelping when his foot connects with your ribs.

"What the fuck?!" You gasp out in pain, managing to block the next kick to your side. "You asshole! Don't fucking touch me!"

"See?! It's her fault the payment is late!" He suddenly cries, grunting when four large men suddenly come through the door.

One of the men comes over and presses a heavy foot on your back once your boyfriend retreats. Two of the men block his path to the door and lock it after closing it. Your boyfriend looks anywhere but at you.

"What's going on?! Get off of me!" You snarl as you struggle under the weight of the large man's leg. "I didn't do anything!"

"Your boyfriend has been gambling money away. He owes more than two million dollars. He's late on payment once again. We've sent three warnings and once again he has failed to cough up the cash. He says you bring in the money. Did you really think you could get away with not paying? We're going to show you what happens when you don't do as told," The man pinning you down declares. "It's time you learned your lesson."

"Please don't!" You cry as the tears flow hot and heavy down your cheeks. "It's not my fault! I had no idea he was even in debt! He never told me anything or else I would have ensured payments!"

"She-She's lying!" Your boyfriend declares. "It's her fault the payments haven't been on time! I can even show your boss the messages."

"Bullshit! You haven't told me a thing!" You snarl.

The heavy foot on your back finally comes off and you try to get up to run but you're slammed back down to the floor. A knee grinds into your back as your arms are forced behind your back to keep you from using your hands. Whimpers leave you when a hand grabs your hair and you're dragged to your feet. You grunt when you're forced back into the kitchen and bent over on the counter, dread washing through you as you know what would be happening next. The smell of dinner burning reaches your nose as the tears stream down your cheeks, pain shooting through your head as your skull is practically ground into the counter. Your pants and panties are nearly torn with how rough the large man force them down your legs and around your ankles. It was futile but you still try to struggle for freedom. You weren't going down without a fight......at least, you'd do your best to fight.