Slender x Childhood Friend Reader

⚠️ Mention of abuse
⚠️ Mention of Rape/Non Con
⚠️ Bullying

~~Five Years Old~~

"HAHA! YOU'RE A FREAK AND NO ONE WOULD EVER LOVE YOU!" A little boy taunts with a mean laugh.

"Slendy all alone! For however long he lives!" Another snickers.

"Shut up! I'll show you! I'm going to become the strongest hero in existence!" Young Slender tells them.

"HA! All you'll ever be is a villain!" A third boy barks, shoving Slender into the ground. "You're the stuff of nightmares. A freak mothers tell their kids not to get caught by if they're out too late."

"Hey! Leave him alone!" You bark, throwing your arms wide as you stand protectively in front of Slender.

"Oh look! Slendy needs his girlfriend to fight his battles. God, you're such a freak Y/N!" The first boy mocks.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Slender snarls, catching everyone h surprise when he suddenly tackles the boy.

"Slender don't!" You cry when he punches the kid. You manage to grab his hand before he gives the boy another punch, gently holding it and placing a hand on his cheek. "Hey, I'm okay. Let's just go home."

"I'm telling!" The wounded boy sobs before he and his friends run away.

"I don't care when it's me but when they do it to you! I just get so angry!" Slender snarls, slamming his hand against the tree everyone had been under.

The wood splinters and bloodies Slender's hand. He brings it in front of him and your eyes widen when you see the blood and splinters. You huff and dig into your backpack for your medical kit before getting all of the wood out and the wounds clean. Once you're all done you smack Slender upside the head. "Stop getting into fights. There's a reason I'm top of the class."

"Only by one point!" Slender protests.

"Still number one!" You sing at him.

~~12 Years Old~~

"Ewwww! It's Y/N!" Your ex friend Amanda yells. Her three friends copying her.

"What do you want?" You demand with a huff, clutching your books to your chest.

"Is that your diary. What kind of freak carries that around?" Her crony Lisa replies.

"It's not a diary. It's a regular book. I got it from my dad," You tell them. "Now leave me alone. Go somewhere else."

"Why? When it's so fun pestering you. Why do you always carry that around? It's stupid," Jenny remarks. "You're so stupid."

"Says the ones failing," You growl out, grunting when you're pushed.

You could care less when they start beating you, curling around your book and just taking the abuse. Three against one really wasn't fair.

"Get away!" You hear Slender's voice snarl, the girls screaming and running away. "Y/N! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry I was late!"

"You're good," You groan as you uncurl and sit up, offering Slender the old leather bound black book. "Ummmm, I've been trying to get up the courage to give it to you."

"Y/N, I can't take this. It was your father's!" Slender cries out.

"I know, but he told me when I found the right person to pass them the book. I know it front to cover so I want you to have a chance to read it," You tell him.

He gingerly accepts the book when he sees you intended to be stubborn, cradling open the book. He's careful and turns the pages, his eyes widening.

"This isn't what I think it is is it?" Slender gasps as he reads through the first few pages.