Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)

WARNING: The following one shot is a lemon, meaning there is explicit and sexual activities taking place. If you don't like these types of things please do not read and kindly scroll on.

Y/N pants as he kneels before his lover, his arms and legs bound in an intricate weaving of rope and a blindfolded over his eyes. He trembles as a vibrating ring hums around his length with another vibratory up inside of him. He grits his teeth as he feels himself aching for relief, shuddering when a cold but gentle hand runs through his hair. Offender chuckles as he watches Y/N tremble before him, gently running his hand through the soft locks. He slides his hand down to Y/N's cheek and guides his head up, his lover panting and drooling from all the stimulation. Offender steps away and fishes out an ice cube from the champagne bucket, kneeling in front of his tense lover. Y/N shudders when the ice makes contact with his skin, goosebumps rising everywhere as Offender slides it around.

The ice is cold but yet another stimulant in this session. The normally stone faced detective now complete putty in Offender's hands. Offender gently slides the ice around each of his lover's nipples until they're fully erect, gently flicking his finger across them. Y/N lets out a sweet sound, whimpering for more as he shifts. Offender chuckles and lets the last of the ice melt before stepping away again. He grabs the bottle of champagne and easily pops off the cork, letting it bubble over his hand before he steps back over to Y/N.

"O-Offender!" Y/N yelps when the cold drink is poured down his chest, feeling the slightly fizzed drink run down his chest and into the mess of pubic hair he had growing down there.

The cold drops slowly slide across his length, stimulating the already aching muscle. He wanted release! He whimpers as he clenches his ass cheeks together, Offender noting the tensing with a smirk.

"If you let that fall out of you I'm going to punish you," Offender warns, his hand gently guiding off the vibration ring.

Offender plays dirty and grasps the erect length in his hand, gentle and methodical as he slowly strokes up and down. Y/N whimpers and grits his teeth, trying not to give in to the pleasure and lose the vibrator still inside him as his ears flatten on his head. Offender begins to stroke faster and faster, gently squeezing the hot muscle as he moves his hand up and down. He lowers himself down to Y/N's belly button before slowly licking his way up his lover's stomach and chest. His sharp teeth graze each nipple every time he trails his tongue upwards, Y/N gasping out. No! He couldn't. Not yet!

Despite his desires the stimulation is enough to make him explode, the vibrator clattering to the floor as cum spills over Offender's hand and even onto his chest. Offender 'tsks' softly, gently stroking Y/N's cheek with his clean hand. He grabs Y/N by the chin, squeezing on his jaw to get it open before nearly shoving his fingers down his lover's throat.

"Clean me up," Offender orders.

Y/N pants but does as told, allowing his touch memory to easily clean Offender's hand. Offender smirks and gets to his feet, tugging on the chain around Y/N's neck to order him to his feet. Y/N complies and stands up, allowing Offender to guide him on leash wherever he wanted Y/N to go. Y/N is led over to the bed and Offender presses him forward, Y/N's top half lying on the bed while his bottom half perked higher in the air. Offender runs his hand along his lover's sensitive tail, chuckling at the whimpering he earns from this before giving it a good tug and earning a startled yelp. He didn't pull hard enough to actually injure. He slides his hand down Y/N's ass before pulling it back and slapping it across the skin. Y/N cries out, but not of pain. No, Offender had no intention of hurting his lover.

Still, he needed punished and that's what Offender was doing. He counts out ten slaps, gently rubbing the ass cheeks once he's done. Y/N whines softly at his sudden gentle attention, Offender chuckling when he slides his hand to Y/N's front.