Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)

"Mmm! Look at that ass in those pants!" Offender purrs, his hand firmly slapping Y/N's ass when they walk by. "I want those cheeks to sit on my face!"

"Offender, quit harassing Y/N," Slender huffs in annoyance. "You don't have to do this, Y/N."

"It's no trouble, My Lord," Y/N replies with a polite bow of his head. "Lunch will be ready soon. Please enjoy the spiced sweet tea I have prepared to go with it today."

"I can think of a good way to share the tea," Offender grins at Y/N. "What do you say?"

"Share? Did I not make enough?" Y/N asks, reaching for the teapot to check the level inside.

"Offender," Slender huffs softly. "He's messing with you. There is more than enough. Are you sure you're okay with this? I have all other servants the week off."

"I have nowhere else to be, My Lord. Unlike the others I have no family," Y/N explains. "I feel more at ease here than I do anywhere else."

"He lives here?" Splendor asks in surprise.

"Yes. He is my personal butler so it's easier if he resides in my mansion instead of the servant village," Slender explains as he sips his tea. "I trust him with my life."

"You're too kind, My Lord," Y/N says with a gentle smile. "Pardon me. I shall return with lunch."

"You've had him all to yourself and didn't even tell me?!" Offender demands of Slender with a whine. "No fair!"

"I do not need you harassing my butler," Slender points out. "He may be human but he's very talented in many of life's aspects. When do you three intend to return?"

"I'm going overseas. My clothing is booming and it's necessary I follow it. I will return for our weekly dinner but otherwise I do not intend to return for some time," Trender explains as he drinks his iced tea.

"I'll be home in three months! We're opening two new children hospitals so I need to be there with my toy donations!" Splendor chirps up. "I'm not sure how long I'll stay. If things continue to progress then it will be necessary for me to travel more."

"I suppose it's to be expected," Slender tells his brothers, heaving a silent sigh.

"Offender, what about you?" Trender asks, everyone turning their attention to him.

"What? You tell me not to bring my.....'work' back with me so who's to say," Offended says with a shrug. "I'll be back when I feel like it."

"Honestly, your promiscuous lifestyle is getting out of hand," Slender sighs heavily with a shake of his head. "But you're right, I don't want it brought here."

"We're lucky we are who we are of else you'd be dead," Trender points out with a shake of his head. "Although I don't know how much longer they'll tolerate it."

"I ain't afraid of the humans," Offender huffs. "I'll do as I please and slaughter the ones in the way."

"Of course you will," Slender groans. "Just watch it. We still need the town population to flourish."

"Fine. I'll take it to other areas. No big deal," Offender hums out.

"My Lords," Y/N calls, gaining everyone's attention as he wheels in a cart. "I apologize for the wait. Today I have made Steak au Poivre with a side of Parmesan crusted broccoli and cauliflower. I have also prepared loaded baked potatoes, and a side of French onion soup."

"Would you feed it to me, Y/N? I seem to have lost the use of my hands," Offender whines as he lifts his arms but dangles his hands.

"Did you injure yourself? Are you having a reaction to the tea?" Y/N questions with side eyes, their eyes wide as they grab Offender's hands to examine them.