Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING IS A FORCED LEMON, MEANING THE READER DID NOT CONSENT! I IN NO  CONDONE ASSAULT. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! THIS IS ALSO BDSM SO THERE WILL BE TORTURE. BDSM IS NOT TORTURE AND CONSENT AND UNDERSTANDING SHOULD ALWAYS BE A FACTOR IF YOU ENGAGE IN ANY ACTIVITIES. IF THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPE OF STORY I ASK THAT YOU PLEASE SKIP THIS ONESHOT.

Y/N pants hard as she runs through the trees, dodging rocks and stumps that seem to appear out of nowhere. She yelps when a root tangles with her ankle, hearing a snapping sound before she's sent tumbling down a hill. She splashes into a riverbed and scrambles up, wincing as she tries to put weight on her right foot. She grits her teeth to keep from yelling out, grabbing a stick and tearing part of her shirt off to tie it. Once the splint is done she run limps her way through the trees, pulling out her radio when some voices come through.

"Hey! I need a hand here!" She shouts into her radio. "I'm not in the mood to die today!"

"We need you to be still enough to get a location," A voice crackles through.

"Give me five minutes. Gotta drop the radio," Y/N says, setting the radio in some bushes before she runs and finds a few trees together.

She easily scales the wood and hides within the leaves, holding her breath as she waits in hopes of being found. She counts down the minutes in her head, searching the sky in hopes of seeing a rescue vehicle. She grins when a helicopter finally comes into view and drops a ladder, lunging for it and grabbing it. She signals the driver to go, working to climb the swinging ladder. She gasps when something wraps around her ankle and pulls her down. She holds tight to the ladder and tries to kick off whatever is around her ankle, the helicopter jerking and pulling down with her. She grits her teeth and holds on with one hand before grabbing her knife, slashing whatever had her in half. Her eyes widen in fear at the stark white face that peers through the darkness, scrambling to climb the ladder again.

She gets halfway up before both of her ankles are grabbed, yelling as she's jerked down again. She struggles and thrashes, the helicopter trying to stay straight and pull her free. The co-pilot peers out at Y/N, signaling the ladder would be thrown out. Y/N is barely given any time to react before she's falling through the air, her hands holding a no longer secured rope. She's falling fast and hard, closing her eyes as she expects to make contact with the ground. Suddenly, the wind stops whistling around her and her blood rushes to her head, her body suddenly feeling heavy as she peeks her eyes open. She's frozen in terror by what she sees, the tall, faceless man, in a suit, with tendrils in the air. He was darker than the night itself if that was even possible.

She's lifted into the air until she's face to......no face with the one and only Slenderman. The creature is silent before Y/N suddenly feels a crushing weight around her. It felt like she was being squeezed through a tight tube with gravity trying to pull her back down. She gasps out when the feeling suddenly dissipates, looking around at the place she was in. Some sort of shed? She grunts in pain when she's thrown onto the concrete ground, scrambling to her feet and backing into a corner. She grabs her other knife and holds it out, trying not to let her body tremble.

"You really think that measly thing will work?" His voice echoes in her head.

"I-I can be v-ve-very dangerous with this!" She spits back at him.

Her eyes widen when Slender disappears and is suddenly right in front of her. He easily rips away her knife. When she attempts to kick and fight back several black tendrils wrap around her body. She squirms and struggles but gets nowhere, finally slumping in defeat. He sets her down gently and she makes an attempt to run, Slender suddenly pinning her against the wall.

"There is no escape for you human. Accept your fate," Slender snarls.

Y/N cries out in shock when her clothes are suddenly ripped away, all of her hidden weapons following. Her fists clench tight as he assaults her with a cavity search. Why would anyone keep anything in there?! Once he's satisfied he drops her on a metal bed before gathering her belongings and leaving. He returns with a simple grey outfit consisting of sweatpants and t-shirt, tossing them over. Y/N quickly puts them on, not wanting this monster to stare at her naked body. He chuckles at this and strides forward into Y/N is pinned against the wall, his hands sliding up her shirt and grabbing her breasts.