Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader

"Splendor!" Y/N cheers, jumping into his arms with an excited giggle. "I missed you!"

"And I missed you my dear!" Splendor chirps with a smile as he hugs her back. "How was your trip?"

"Amazing! I got quite the tan and look what I bright back!" Y/N smiles, rushing to her bag and pulling out a jar of sea shells.

"They're beautiful!" Splendor breathes with excitement, did you collect them all?!"

"Yep! They're all washed and everything too so you can display them anywhere!"

"They're wonderful. Thank you Y/N," Splendor chuckles. "Are you tired? Do you want a bath?"

"A bath with you sounds heavenly," Y/N tells him with a smile.

"Then we should get going," Splendor grins, scooping Y/N into his arms and taking her to the bathroom.

He gets a bubble bath going in his large tub, stripping out of his clothes as Y/N undresses as well. He helps her into the tub and she sinks into the hot water with a happy sigh. He chuckles and wraps an arm around her when she moves to lay her head on his chest. He gently combs his fingers through her hair as they relax in the hot water, Splendor glancing down when he feels Y/N completely relax. He can't help but chuckle to find she had her eyes closed, leaning down and kissing her lips.

"Don't fall asleep in the bath. I know you had a long flight but I don't need you drowning," He scolds gently.

"Then don't be so warm and comforting," Y/N mumbles, giggling when Splendor kissed her again.

"Don't make me kiss you awake," Splendor teases.

"Oh? In that case," Y/N grins before fake snoring against Splendor's chest.

"That's it," Splendor grins, showering Y/N with kisses.

"Okay! Okay!" She laughs, wrapping her arms around Splendor's neck and giving him a deep kiss. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. This place was way too quiet without you," Splendor sighs, gently resting his forehead against Y/N's. "Is that how you feel when I leave?"

"Yep. I always miss you and the place feels quiet when you're not here," Y/N tells him with a gentle smile. "But it also reminds me how much I love being around you."

"I would hope so. You're my girlfriend," Splendor teases.

"You know what I mean!" Y/N laughs as she playfully hits his shoulder. "Geez."

"I can't resist. You're cutest when you get all flustered," Splendor smiles. "The water is getting cold. You ready to get out?"

"Yes I am. I'm ready to get under those covers and cuddle with the best boyfriend in the world," Y/N smiles.

"I'm ready for cuddles," Splendor chuckles.

He drains the tub and they both get out, drying off and getting dressed before climbing under the covers. Y/N wastes no time snuggling into Splendor's side, resting her head against his chest. He puts on a random movie they've seen hundreds of times as background but neither pay attention. They were both just so happy to finally be together again. Y/N had gone for a week long vacation with all the girls and had just gotten back, Splendor having been unable to contain his excitement the whole day he was waiting for her. He gently strokes her hair as he listens to her gentle breathing, a happy smile on his lips.

"I have a surprise by the way," Splendor tells her.

"Oh? I like your surprises. What is it?" Y/N asks, looking up at Splendor with excitement.