Splendor x Littlespace Reader

A/N: The following chapter discusses little space. Littlespace is when an adult identifies they feel more naturally youthful, immatured, or childish by personality than their peers.  All parties are of age and consent to all happenings. Y/N is not down aged.

"Y/N! Time to wake up!" Splendor chirps, drawing open the curtains to let the sunlight into the room.

"No," Y/N mumbles, burying their head underneath their pillow to block out the light.

"But I made breakfast!" Splendor whines, walking over to the bed.

He receives a grumble in response so he rests a gentle hand on their back. He kneels down, gently picking up the pillow to peek underneath it. Y/N refuses to open their eyes as their breathing stays even in sleep. Splendor gently walks his fingers up and down Y/N's bask, sliding his hand down to their side. He squeezes their side a little, chuckling when they stir with a smile on their face. Splendor squeezes his hand again, beginning to attack Y/N with tickles. They yell and squirm as laughter leaves them, squirming as they get tangled in the blankets until they're a trapped cocoon.

"Splendy! I'm stuck!" Y/N laughs as they squirm around like an inch worm. "Help me!"

"Uh-uh. What's the magic word?" He asks her worth a chuckle as he tickles them again.

"Please! Please, I give!" Y/N screams, giggling when Splendor gets them untangled from the blankets.

"You need to potty?" Splendor asks them gently. "Your bed is dry so your bladder must be ready to burst."

"Carry me?" Y/N whines, offering up their arms. "Pwetty pwease?"

"You know I can't resist," Splendor laughs, scooping them into his arms and taking them to the bathroom. Y/N smiles and uses the bathroom, Splendor making sure they're all clean before he takes them back to the bedroom. "Now, what shall we wear today?"

"I want pok-a-dots!" Y/N chirps, diving into the dirty clothes laundry basket and grabbing one of Splendor's jackets.

"You have your own!" Splendor laughs, the bells on his tendrils ringing as he scoops Y/N out of the basket.

"But I want yours!" Y/N cries, clutching the jacket as she's held in the air. "I want this one!"

"You need to at least wear pants!" Splendor protests.

"NO!" Y/N pouts. "I want this one!"

"Pants," Splendor tries again.

"NO!" Y/N shouts, Splendor sighing. When gneiss got like this there was no reasoning with them.

"Fine," Splendor says, putting them down. "You need a shirt under. Just like me okay?"

"Okay!" Y/N smiles, Splendor relieved they at least caved on that part.

"Now let's go eat," Splendor chuckles, scooping Y/N over his shoulder and carrying them to the kitchen.

He sets them on their chair before sitting with them after grabbing the plates. He's happy they waste no time devouring their meal, making a bit of a mess in the process but at least they were eating. Syrup gets stuck to their lips and cheeks, smiling happily as they enjoy the waffles. Splendor shake his head with a smile when they're all done, grabbing a wipe and gently cleaning off their face.

"I'm all sticky!" Y/N giggles, pressing their hands onto Splendor's cheeks.

"Y/N!" Splendor protests with a laugh, sighing and getting to his feet. "Okay, you know that means bath time."

"Never!" Y/N gasps, jumping out of their chair and bolting.

"Don't touch any doors!" Splendor crises, groaning when Y/N makes it outside.