Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader

Trender watches as his models walk up and down the runway but it just doesn't feel right! The outfits were phenomenal so he knew it wasn't that, but everything felt so bland. He had hired a modeling agency for this fashion show, wanting to give some upcoming models a name in the fashion world. It wasn't that they were performing poorly he just felt like something was missing. It wasn't making his heart race watching the models as they strut down the runway in his clothes. Usually he was excited to see his clothes modeled, it didn't matter who it was! He sighs as he slumps down in his seat.

"Next up! We have famous designer Y/N L/N!" The announcer declares, everyone straightening up in their seats in anticipation.

Y/N L/N huh? Trender had heard of him but had yet to meet the rising star. His designs were bold and out of this world but supported all body types. That's what he liked. He smiles as models of varying degrees strut down the run way. Older, younger, tall, short, different races, and Trender's favorite? Madeline Stuart! A rising model with Down Syndrome who modeled brilliantly! Trender enjoys her walk down the runway, wishing he had been the one to get her business but the rising star supported the rising star so he was well out of luck. Suddenly, people go quiet and start to whisper among themselves, Trender straightening in anticipation. A surprise guest?

That was odd. No one was scheduled and he hadn't heard anything. He heard everything! His heart freezes in his chest when the spotlight lands on the surprise model, dressed in a gorgeous Victorian style dress. The dark purple complimented them nicely but they appeared to be......wait, was that.....? Their downturned head snaps up and they strike a pose, Trender beginning to feel like butter as his cheeks flush bright red. The one and only Y/N L/N happily struts down the runway in his dress and Trender so badly wanted to cheer. He had heard the designer often liked to model clothes but Trender wasn't expecting him to be so......hot.

Trender had plenty experience with cross dress. Whether he himself did it or he was giving in to the whims of his younger brother it didn't really bother him, but what amazed him was Y/N wasn't cross dressing. No, you could clear see he was a male but had no problem strutting around in women's clothing. Trender wondered how many times that had gotten him into trouble? Some of the lesser known places for models surely didn't approve too much of a blatant man in women's clothes. Cross dressing was one thing as you could hide that way but Y/N didn't hide. Y/N flourished his looks gladly and didn't care what anyone thought. Trender had been dying to meet the designer but only just now were they in the same show.

After the applause he hurries back stage to catch a word with the other designer. Tender nods his head as people greet him but he moves with a purpose trying to find him. Trender's height allowed him to look over everyone. His eldest brother, Slender, didn't approve of him showing his true form to the humans but they were accepting so he didn't give two shits about it. He was an adult now so he could make his own decisions and face the consequences that came with it. He freezes when he sees a half naked Y/N chatting among the ladies, his heart freezing in his chest. Oh.....of course. He may be a cross dresser and designer but he was clearly a lady's man. Trender is crest fallen, shrinking back into the sea of models and agents as they mill about.

He sighs and goes to the models that had worn his outfits, complimenting and telling all of them how ravishing they looked. It wasn't a lie but he still held that doubt. He wanted someone that would really make his outfits pop and he just didn't know who. He'd maybe ask Y/N but the male was only interested in women and Trender was desiring a deeper relationship with the designer. Y/N made his heart race in ways he couldn't even explain. He sighs and looks through his clothes now on their rack, pausing at a color in (f/c) and looking back at Y/N. He freezes when his gaze is met by Y/N's piercing (e/c) eyes, his heart pounding in his chest. The male flashes him a bright grin and Trender almost feels as if he could faint.