Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)

Splendor frowns as he watches his darling engage in dangerous activities, his hands clenching into fists. She smiles and laughs as she battles her instructor, managing to get her instructor pinned.

"Ha! I'm the master now!" Y/N cheers, her face red from the workout as they get back to their feet.

"You're getting way too good at this," Her instructor laughs, accepting her help back to their feet. "Give her a round of applause everyone!"

Everyone claps and cheers, Y/N beaming with happiness as she looks directly at Splendor. He freezes at how happy they are, sighing and giving them a smile. He hated that she did this, but it made her happy and she was really good at it! She had grown up in a combative family and they were all very aggressive and winning oriented which meant you were failing if you weren't number one. Y/N was confident in everything she did but there was one little secret she wouldn't tell anyone. After the class is released she runs over to Splendor who pulls her into his chest. They come together in a heated kiss, Splendor leaving her breathless.

"Baby doll, you are good at this," He praises her gently.

"Thank you daddy," Y/N giggles, the two holding hands as they leave the gym.

When they're more secluded he pulls them into an alley and teleports the two of them back to the mansion, sending Y/N off to go take a shower. He prepares their favorite dinner and settles in the living room with a movie.

"Baby doll! Food is going to get cold!" Splendor calls up the stairs.

"I'm coming daddy!" Y/N chirps, hopping down the stairs.

"Don't do that. You'll trip," Splendor scolds her.

"Nuh-uh. You'll catch me first," Y/N says with a pout.

"I won't always be there baby," Splendor sighs. "You need to be safe."

"But I know you'll always be there!" Y/N announces as she bails over the back of the couch and onto the cushion.

"Y/N!" Splendor scolds her, shaking his head with a sigh.

"I love you," Y/N giggles with delight.

"You'd show me that more if you stayed safe," Splendor points out. "Now, come eat."

"You added veggies?!" Y/N whines when she's handed the plate.

"You need to eat healthy or you won't have the strength to do combatives," He reminds her.

"But veggies suck," Y/N grumbles.

"Eat them or no dessert," Splendor tells her. "Look, I'm eating mine."

"Will you feed them to me?" Y/N asks with hopeful eyes.

"Open wide," He laughs, scooping up some peas and feeding them to Y/N.

Splendor lets his food sit and get cold while he feeds Y/N, smiling softly when she finishes her plate.

"You make the best food!" Y/N gasps out, pausing when Splendor suddenly grabs her chin. "What?"

"You made a mess," He scolds.

"Eh?! You were feeding me!" She protests, grunting when she's silenced with a kiss.

She puffs her cheeks in a pout when Splendor pulls away, a smirk on his lips as he lets his tongue out of his mouth, gently sliding it along Y/N's lips. She gasps out softly and he's quick to stick his tongue inside her mouth, exploring her sweet cavern. He pulls back once he's satisfied and gets up, grabbing the plates and heading into the kitchen.