Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)

WARNING: The following chapter is a lemon meaning there will be sexual 18+ content. If you are not comfortable with this please do not read. I will have more oneshots out soon that aren't lemons. Please skip if you are uncomfortable with these types of stories.

You smile softly as your make-up artist does his work for your next photo shoot, a cape draped around your shoulders to catch any powder that threatened to soil your outfit. You were in a white sailor's outfit, modeling for some company's spring line. You had no idea who and didn't really care either way. You were happy to model anything really. You just let your manager book gigs and you would show up, didn't really matter to you. It wasn't that you didn't care about your job, you just weren't in it for the fame. Sure the money was nice and getting free clothes was a huge bonus but you didn't care about the stardom that came with it. You were more than happy to just be a small town waitress or something like that. Besides, you had something others didn't. You had a husband who was head over heels for you and you were the same towards him. When you were together it was like the two of you were the only creatures in this big expanse of a universe.

"Ah! Sorry I'm late! I brought coffee!" Tenderman smiles as he rushes onto the photo set.

"Hey Ten!" You smile, giving him a wave.

"Still a weird name," Your make-up artist mumbles, grunting at the kick he gets from you.

"I have lunch coming later. A whole spread!" Tenderman chuckles as he hands the coffees out. "There's my star. How's it going?"

"Don't you dare kiss her. I have her make-up perfect," Your make-up artist warns.

"But she's my wife!" Tenderman whines in protest.

"Sorry, gotta look good for the public," You tell him with a giggle. "Did you bring me one?"

"If I can't kiss you then you definitely can't have coffee," Tender laughs.

"Jamie!" You whine at your make-up artist.

"Fine but don't be mad when you're not as vibrant in the photo," Jamie huffs softly.

"Sweet!" Tenderman smiles, pressing a kiss to your lips before handing you your coffee.

"You're the best," You tell him with a happy giggle.

He smiles at this, gently caressing your cheek as he takes the time to just admire your beauty. He gets lost in your eyes and you do the same to him, the two of you forgetting the world around you for some time. You're both jerked back into reality when your boisterous manager comes crashing through the set, Tenderman groaning softly.

"Ten! You came!" She gasps, wrapping your husband in a near bone crushing hug.

"Miss Gander! I can't breathe!" Tenderman gasps out, looking to you for help.

"Sophia, please don't kill my husband," You laugh, Tender running behind you and giving the woman a glare once he's free.

"Darling, you look ravishing!" Sophia gasps, her attention turning to you. "You're gonna make all the people fall in love!"

"There's only one love in my life," You tell her with a smile.

"Well, when she kicks you to the curb know I'll be waiting," She coos at Tender.

You laugh and shake your head at the look of displeasure on your husband's face, resting a gentle hand on his cheek. His attention goes to you and his features soften, the two of you coming together in a gentle kiss. When you part Jamie swoops in to fix any ruined make-up, always ensuring you looked your absolute best. The photo shoot flies by, everyone eagerly watching you as you pose for the camera. You were a natural in front of it after all. No one had the skill you did.