Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)

Previous Chapter:

Y/N fell in love with Slender and Offender at the same time. She was already with Slender but wanted to be with Offender too. She was ready to tell him. Slender found Y/N and Offender kissing and he grew so furious he killed Y/N. This was nearly ten years ago.

~~~~

"Hey Offender, you doing okay?" Abby asks.

"Just thinking," Offender mumbles softly as he stares out the window, his 'gaze' on the rose bushes that marks Y/N's grave.

"I had a question," Abby tells him as she gently rubs her belly. "Slender mentioned another partner he had but he won't go into details about it. Can you tell me about her?"

"Her name was Y/N L/N," Offender tells her, his 'gaze' going to the woman. "She was amazing but some things happened," Offender explains. "She was in love with me and Slender. She didn't mean for it to happen but it did and Slender was upset. She was going to talk to him but he caught her with me. He lost his temper and....."

"He killed her didn't he?" Abby asked gently.

"Yeah," Offender breathes, a few tears beginning to roll down his cheeks. "I laid her to rest in my garden. She loved (f/c) colored roses so that's what I buried her under."

"Do you think he'd ever hurt me?" Abby asks. "Or the baby?"

"No, he won't. He's grown since then and I think he regrets his actions now. He's a better man so he would never harm either of you," Offender explains. "Don't worry there. He adores you and I haven't seen him this excited since Sally called him daddy. You're meant to be together, Abby."

"You really loved this girl. I could help you talk to her," Abby explains. "I'm able to connect with spirits."

"Really?" Offender asks, his mouth opening in his surprise. "I could see her again?"

"She's here right now! At least I think she is.  I can help connect her," Abby explains with a soft smile. "Would you like to?"

"Yes," Offender breathes.

"Let's go to her grave," Abby smiles, letting Offender lead the way. "It gives me a better reading to be able to tell if I'm contacting the right spirit."

They both settle in front of Y/N's grave. Abby closes her eyes and focuses her energy on reaching out to Y/N's spirit, channeling her energy and powers into allowing Y/N to manifest into a viewable form.

"Offender?" A soft voice calls, Abby opening her eyes only for them to widen at the beautiful woman before them.

"Y/N," Offender breathes, his voice cracking as he jerks to his feet and hugs her tight.

"Hey big man," Y/N chuckles, smiling as Offender places his hands on her cheeks.

Her eyes flutter closed when his soft lips meet hers, her arms wrapping around his neck as she pulls him closer. He pulls back and rests his forehead against hers, tears of joy and sorrow flooding down his cheeks.

"How are you? What's it like on the other side?" Offender breathes.

"It's nice. It's peaceful and I can go back and forth between the veil so I've always been there. You've been so strong. I'm proud of you," Y/N tells him with a soft chuckle. "You've grown so much."

"I miss you. Every single day I still miss you. If only I could bring you back," Offender sniffles. "You're the love of my life."

"If only I could but it's not in the cards. My body is gone after this many years. I have no way to live again," Y/N explains. "Who's your friend?"