Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)

I sigh in content as I lay on my stomach on the beach, my tails down and relaxed as I simply soak up the sun. I can hear the others running around and splashing in the water, having a blast. Slender brought all of them to a remote island where they could freely be themselves without fear of being seen by the human world. I peek my eyes open when a shadow covers me, Offender leaning over me with a grin. I yelp when I'm suddenly drenched in water, scrambling to my feet and shaking off the water as Offender roars with laughter.

"OFFENDER! Not funny!" I snap at him.

"Now that you're wet come swim with me," Offender grins.

"I don't wanna swim. It makes my tails heavy," I tell him. "Just let me lay in the sun."

"That's not fun! Come on! I'll carry you for the rest of the day?" Offender offers with a smirk.

I smile at that, a soft huff leaving my lips. Geez, these brothers drove me crazy sometimes.

"Alright, it's a deal," I laugh.

"YES!" He cheers, scooping me into his arms and running into the water.

He sets me down when it's about chest deep for him, a laugh leaving my lips when he continues to hold me.

"Let me swim!" I laugh, pushing out of his arms and falling in the water.

I push back to the surface, wading in the water next to Offender. He grins and swims further out into the water and I follow at a slower pace, my tails weighing me down.

"Why don't you just use your abilities?" Offender questions when I reach him.

"Because it takes a lot of energy and since I was disturbed from my nap I have to conserve it," I point out to him.

"Boo, that's lame. I wanted to go diving," He whines.

"We're not anywhere near a reef. Slender wouldn't want to damage the sensitive ecosystem," I point out.

"It would still be fun to do," He mumbles with a pout.

I roll my eyes and swim over to him, wrapping my arms around him. My extra weight catching him off guard and sinking us both. He swims back up coughing out water as I laugh at him. He goes to say something but I silence him with a kiss, a happy purr leaving his lips.

"I'm over swimming. Let's go inside," He whispers into my ear.

"You dragged me out here to swim. We're swimming!" I laugh letting him go and swimming to the others. We all run around and splash water on one another, screaming as we run into the deeper water. Sally and the other younger pastas spray each other with water guns. When they spray me I swipe my tails through the water and send a wave towards them, everyone screaming and running back to the beach. I laugh and we continue to play with the water, making waves as the natural water was calm for the moment. Offender chuckles and manages to score a water gun, grinning as he makes his way towards me. I marrow my eyes and focus my power, sending a title wave crashing down on him and only him.

"Y/N!" He splutters when can catch a breath from the water.

I scream and laugh when he starts coming towards me, splashing through the water and onto the beach before I bolt across the sand. I dart into the forest and pause in a clearing as I work to catch my breath.

"Gotcha," Offender growls, teleporting in front of me and tackling me to the ground.

"Hey! Teleporting is cheating!" I protest, grunting when he silences me with a kiss.

I wrap my arms around him with a happy purr. He lowers into my neck and gently sucks on the skin, his fingers kneading my breasts as his knees are on either side of my waist. I groan when I feel him through his bathing suit, my nails raking down his back when he bites me. He groans from the pain bug releases me, his tendrils working off our bottoms. I cry out when he enters me, my back arching from the pleasure. I didn't know why but this felt more intense than usually. I was practically CRAVING him right now. I press a kiss to his lips, our tongues coming together. I knick my tongue on his teeth, blood dripping from my tongue.