bonus chapter (2)

an: hey guys, it's been a while. i got bored and kinda missed writing so i decided to write another bonus chapter just for u guys.

i don't exactly remember this storyline and my writing style has changed a lot since i wrote this book so i'm not sure if you'll be able to tell but it's whatever. (it definitely won't be as cringe as the rest of the book)

i might start properly writing bonus chapters but if i continue this, the maximum amount i'll write is ten, if i even have the time to.

anyways, enough rambling, i hope you enjoy <3

𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴:

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸.

madison:

My alarm blared in my ear and I tumbled out of my bed as I let out a scream. I managed to pull the sheets down with me, unfortunately.

My room door burst open and Lexi and Gracie stood at the door and their eyes travelled to me, on the floor, in a ball of sheets.

Gracie had her hand on the door handle and she scoffed as Lexi tilted her head to the side as she peered at me.

"This isn't even shocking," Gracie deadpanned and Lexi still looked confused. "I-I don't understand-" She stuttered as she gestured to me and I blew my disheveled hair out of my face.

"This happened almost everyday in college. It's standard Madison behaviour," Gracie clarified and I glared at her. "I don't fall out of bed everyday," I scoffed and she raised her eyebrow.

"You gotta prep, the expo's in three hours," She reminded me as she moved away from my door.

"Fine. Get dressed," Gracie urged before leaving.

"B-But you're good right? Nothing broken or hurt?" Lexi asked and I nodded as I finally got off the floor and trudged to the bathroom, with the sheets.

I showered, washed my hair and blowdried it before moisturising and putting on plain old sweats. I brushed my teeth and did my morning routine before a loud bang sounded on my hotel room door.

Max.

"Mads! Get out!" He yelled as I grabbed my phone and room key and swung the door open just in time before Max banged my door again.

"You gotta go, hair and makeup woke me up calling about you and you gotta stretch too before the show!" He said as he gestured to the stairs and I smiled up at him.

He frowned as he looked down at me. "What's your problem?" He scoffed and I stood on my toes and ruffled his hair, to which he swatted my hand. "Nothing little brother." I replied before running down the corridor.

"It's cute that you care!" I yelled as I reached the staircase.

"I don't!" He shouted back and I rolled my eyes before running down seven flights of stairs and reached the ground floor.

That's cardio out of the way...

"There you are!" Hurry up!" Gracie drilled as she handed me a bottle of water and a granola bar. "What kind of breakfast is this?" I scoffed in disbelief as I opened the bar and ate half of it in one bite.

"We didn't have time okay, you could've been up earlier," Gracie protested as we speed walked through the bush streets of New York.

"Noah's got a football game with back to back training and I've got the expo for the next three days. We didn't have any other time to talk," I said quietly.