38

As soon as I entered my room, I turned on Netflix and was scrolling through what to watch when my door busted open. Lexi was standing there. "Do you mind?" I ask irritated. "Noah's downstairs. He says he's gonna come up if you don't go down."
I run to the bathroom. "Tell him I'm showering." I say and I hop in the shower. I needed the shower anyway so I took it to my advantage.

I washed my hair and came out 10 minutes later. I decided to wear something simple. I decided to wear my black oversized jeans. "Where is my cream t-shirt?" I say to myself and realise Mia stole it yesterday. I sneaked into her room and found the top. I grabbed her cream stilettos and put them on. I walked back into my room to do my hair. I dryed it and straightened it before applying on lip gloss and mascara. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Mia, Lexi and Luke were still in the house but with one addition. They all stopped to look at me and Noah was full on drooling. I rolled my eyes and went down the stairs. I looked at my phone, ignoring everyone's stares. "Where are you going?" He finally growls.

I stop in my tracks and scoff at his attitude. "Away from you." I finish before entering the kitchen. Mia and Lexi follow me. "You didn't ask to wear my shoes." Mia grumbles and I smile at her, "You didn't ask to wear my top yesterday when you went on your shopping trip." I retort. I go and feed Rosie and Mia and Lexi leave the room. I hear footsteps and when I stand up again, I collide into Noah. he stares down at me intently. "Princess, I want to make this work. Words can't explain how sorry I am. I never meant to intentionally hurt you. I don't even remember what happened. Victoria entered my room and everything else was a blur. Please can you forgive me and we can forget everything?" He pleads. I sigh and run a hand through my hair.

"Noah, it's not that simple. I can't forget about it. I need time. You keep forcing me to do things and you don't even realise it." I explain calmly. "Are you breaking up with me?" He asks and I sigh. "I don't know, maybe it's for the best." I say tears brimming in my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you so much. You changed me for the better and I will always be forever grateful," I choke trying to hold in my tears. "I love you so much, Noah Johnson." I finish tears streaming down my eyes. He kissed my forehead and pulled me in for a hug. "Words cannot describe how much I'm in love with you Madison Thompson. I have given up a lot of things for you, and I'm glad I did. You've changed me, and I will always love you." He said and I nearly choked on his words. He leaned in to kiss me and I brought his lips to mine.
I savoured this kiss. It was my last one I would ever have with him.

We broke apart and he looked at me once more with his beautiful brown orbs before leaning in to kiss me on the cheek and walking away.

**********************

I went upstairs to dry my face. I decided I was going to school. I fixed my face and grabbed my car keys and went outside. Everyone had already left. I got in my car and drove to school.