8

I go home and throw my school bag on the couch. I enter the kitchen to see Liam sitting on the kitchen island eating a grilled cheese. "Hey bro, you feeling better?" I asked while ruffling his hair. He nods his head. I see Olivia come out of the living room with gloves on.

"The living room is messy so I thought I should clean it and there's leftover lasagne from this morning." she said while dropping a bucket on the floor.

I run over to her to give her a hug. "I love you so much." I say.
She laughs and strokes my hair. I grab my cheer bag and run upstairs and drop my bag on my bed and stop to see how clean it is.

I don't remember cleaning it this morning...

I shrug and walk into my bathroom to turn on the shower. I get into the shower and use my coconut shampoo to wash my hair and my body wash to do everywhere else.
When I'm done, I get out and plug in my hair dryer to dry my hair. I pick up my phone that was on the counter to check the time.

6:39pm

I can just let it air dry out...

I unplug my dryer and walk through the door that lead into my closet.
I throw on my oversized 'Sea City' jumper and put on some Nike shorts, walk back into my bathroom to grab my phone and climb up my steps that go up to my lounge area.

While I'm scrolling through Instagram, I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell.

Liam walks in. "Rosie wants you." He says. She runs into the room and up my steps and starts jumping and barking around with her tail wagging.

"Thanks Liam!" I yell while he shuts my door.

I put my phone down and pick Rosie up so she sits on my lap.
Her tail is wagging frantically.
I stroke her so she can calm down before picking up my phone again. I set my alarm and put my phone down.

Rosie jumps off my lap and onto my bed.

I go downstairs to get a snack. Olivia is sitting on the counter on her phone.
"Looks like you have a fan" Olivia says motioning to the stairs.
I turn around to see Rosie running down the stairs again.

"I think she needs a walk," I say. "I'll take her to the park down the road."
"Don't stay long." Olivia yells while I run up the stairs.

While I'm putting on my tracksuit, my phone vibrates.
I pick it up to see a text.

I grab Rosie's leash and walk out the back door with her by my side

I grab Rosie's leash and walk out the back door with her by my side. I clip on her leash and begin the walk towards the park. The sun is setting and there's a rich orange glow outside. There's a little breeze which is quite refreshing when you live in a place like Florida.

When I reach a bench with Rosie on my lap. I call Noah and it rings once before he picks up.

"Where are you?"

"On the east side of the park." He answered.

I start to nervously stroke Rosie's fur.

"Umm...I wanted to tell you something." I stuttered.

"Let's talk face to face then."

I hear his voice and look up to see him standing there in front of me.
Rosie leaps off my lap and starts to bark aggressively at Noah.
"Rosie calm down it's ok." I say before picking her up and holding her in my arms.

I look up into his eyes once again and this feeling starts to erupt around my body. A feeling that has been there before but disapeared and came back again. My heart starts to beat erratically like it's pumping out of my chest and my breathing patterns start to speed up.

I don't know what I want from this boy but I want something. But will he want it as much as I do?
I can hear his chest rising and falling. A gentle wind blows by and Rosie starts to shiver. I snap out of my trance and attempt to warm her up.

Why am I feeling this way?
Am I falling for this boy?

_________________