8 - noah

I wanted to see her again. Her smile. Her gorgeous eyes. By now, I'm over telling myself that I don't like this girl.

I need to find a way to talk to her again.

I could get one of my teachers to pair us up? No, she's stubborn as hell.

I could bump into her on purpose? Yeah, I can see that failing badly.

I could ask her to meet me?
Not bad, Noah. Not bad at all.

I started smiling to myself as my younger brother Aiden walked in.
"Thinking about Madison again?" He asked while on his phone.

My face switched to a glare.

"It ain't your business is it?"
He looked up from his phone and shrugged.

Aiden was born 2 months after me through a surrogate, so we're in the same grade but we don't like to tell people that we're related. We let them figure it out for themselves. She hasn't even met my youngest sister Liliana.

Liliana, or Lily for short, is 6 and has long wavy dark hair. My hazel eyes come from my mom and so does Lily's while Aiden's eyes come from our dad.

She skips into our room with her unicorn toy and her pyjamas. "Who's gonna read my bedtime story cause it has to be one of you." She says with her arms folded.

God, she's gonna be a bitch when she's older.

Me and Aiden stared hard at each other for a few minutes before he blinks and sighs. I triumphantly smile before hopping off the bed.

"Aiden's doing it tonight." I say.

I walk into my bathroom and overhear Aiden's groans and I laugh to myself. My phone vibrates and I pick it up to see Madison's text.

She texted back!

After a few minutes, I give in and open the chat.

I walk into my closet to throw on some sweats before walking back into my room to find it empty

I walk into my closet to throw on some sweats before walking back into my room to find it empty. I grab my keys off of my desk and head downstairs to greet my dad.

"I'm going to the park down the road for a bit." I say. My dad nods and turns his attention back to the game on the tv.

I shut my door and head for my Land Rover parked outside. I think to myself while driving to the park.

Ok, Noah. This is it. You're finally going to talk to Madison after all those times she didn't give you the time of day. Don't say anything stupid. Don't mention your feelings and definitely do not-

My thoughts are stopped when I realised I drove past the park.

God, I'm so stupid.

I make a u-turn back towards the park and I pull up outside the entrance. I take a second to breathe. This is the last chance I'll get to think to myself. Hopefully, when I come back, we'll be on speaking terms, and then we'll be boyfriend and girlfriend and then I can take her to homecoming and prom and we'll even go to the same college and possibly she'll be Mrs. Johnson...