13

𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

We pulled up at my house and it was empty

We pulled up at my house and it was empty. Mia was driving with Zayn so we left the door open for when they got here. "Should a order pizza?" I asked as I went into our 'order cabinet' that's basically just filled with leaflets for takeout and pulled out my favourite pizza place leaflet. "Yeah sure." Noah called back. "We're hereee!!!" I heard Mia yell from the front door and she locked it and walked in with Zayn.

"Hey guys," I said as they walked into the kitchen. "Choose a pizza to share." I said as I slid the leaflet over to them. I walked into the sitting room and turns on the tv so a could pick a movie and Noah ran over to me and picked me up while I was screaming playfully and kicking. "Put me downnn!!!" I yelled in between laughs. He dropped me on the couch and I rolled my eyes at him while he was on the floor laughing.

I went into the living room closet and grabbed some duvets and pillows to place on the couch. While we picked a movie, I ordered the pizza and called Olivia. "Hey suga'." She answered. "Hi," I replied. "I have some friends over so you can take Liam to your place of you want. What was it you wanted to tell me?" I heard her with over the phone.

"Your mum was let go this morning. I didn't want to tell you because Liam was there and you would have a panic attack." Tears started forming in my eyes. "What's gonna happen to us Olivia? We can't stay with her. We have no relatives and she'll try to kill us again." I sniffled. Noah walked in and wrapped me in a hug while I was still on the phone. I put it on loudspeaker so he could hear as well.

"I don't know what's gonna happen to you suga'. They didn't give me any information. You have to be extremely careful honey, she could come in and do anything to you at any time. Make sure the house is always locked. I'm gonna keep Liam here at my place for a few months." Olivia replied. " I have an idea but I wanted to ask you before I do it," Olivia started. " I could go to court and fight for custody of both of you. Is that ok?" She asked.

"Yes, yes that is definitely ok!" I replied back while wiping away extra tears. "Ok, honey. I'll file for the date of the court session but it has to be some time in 3 months. Could you look after yourself for that long?" She asked. I looked at Noah and mouthed "How can I stay away from her for 3 months??"

He mouthed "You'll be okay." I answered Olivia's question."Yes, I can Olivia. Thank you so much."
"Your welcome suga'. Have fun." She said before the line went dead. I put the phone down and walked back into the sitting room with Noah. 20 minutes later, the pizza was here but the delivery man wasn't there.

The pizza was just sitting on the floor at our doorstep. I was confused for a second but still picked it up and went inside. I locked all the doors and windows to be safe like Olivia said and brought the pizza into the sitting room.

"Pizza's here." I said and gave it to Mia while I went into the kitchen to get plates.
"Maddy," Mia yelled. "Come here for a sec." I walked back in with a smile but I looked at everyone else and they all looked terrified.
"Was the delivery man there when it came?" Mia asked with a weary voice. I shook my head. "No, why?" I replied.
Mia opened the lid of the pizza box and turned it around so I could see. I slowly backed away as I was shaking. I ran out of the room and Noah ran after me.

I'm coming for you my sweet Madison.

Love, Mummy

_______________________

Might wanna hold onto your devices, things are gonna get, interesting.