24

5 minutes later...

"Earth to Madison!" Mia says waving her hands in my face. I snap out of my daze. "Who did you meet?" She asks for about the 5th time tonight. I sigh and sit down on the couch and they join me. "Noah." Is all I say and they start to gasp. "How didn't I see that coming?? He always calls you princess!" Mia exclaims slapping her forehead with her palm. I shrug my shoulders.

"What were you guys doing? Sorting out your friendship?" Lexi asks. I shake my head. "We're actually...dating now." I say.
Mia face switches to a glare. Lexi sits next to her and holds her close. "I'm happy for you Mads, I really am. But just know, if he hurts you, I'm gonna throw him in a ditch." She says with a deathly voice. I gulp and shake my head. "Mia that's not gonna happen cause he's-"

"No!" She cuts me off and I flinch. "If he hurts you, I will hold myself responsible for his death. I'm warning you know." She says and I nod. She runs over to give me a hug and Lexi joins as well. "But seriously," Mia starts again. "I'm really happy for you. You need this." She says in a calm voice and I give her another hug. "You really need a break." Lexi adds as well and I smile at her and give her a hug as well. "Movie Marathon?" Mia asks and Lexi and I shake our heads. "Mia, it's Sunday. I have to go and get some clothes for the next week cause I'm staying here." I say.

Lexi and Mia look at each other before facing me again. "You really want to go back to your house?" Mia asks lowly and I nod. "My car's there, and all my clothes. I need them. Even Liam's medicine is there. Everything." I say. Mia gets up and starts quickly typing on her phone. I give Lexi a confused look and she shrugs. She puts her phone down. "Noah's coming over to take you and we're going as well. You are NOT going there by yourself." Mia says sternly and I nod.

The doorbell rings. Mia grabs a big suitcase and her keys and we all make our way towards the door. Noah is standing outside with his hands in his pocket and he instantly smiles when he sees me.

"Let's go before I get scared and back out." I say and we all pile into the car, Noah and I at the front and Mia and Lexi at the back with the suitcase in the boot.

We start the drive and the car is silent. Noah reaches out for my hand and squeezes it. I turn around and Mia and Lexi are making love hearts and silent kissy faces and I roll my eyes at them.
We arrive at the house and policemen are there. "Let's go." Lexi says but I can't move. "Mads, you ok?" Mia asks while coming up closer to me. I shake my head. "Noah, calm her down. We're gonna tell them why we're here." Mia says and practically pushes Lexi out of the car and shuts the door.

Noah pulls off his seat belt and pulls mine off as well and puts me on his lap but I still can't move. "Baby, I know you're scared but we're all here for you," He starts and I look into his eyes as he speaks. "No one is going to hurt you and you know that. I would never let you get hurt cause you mean so much to me and I love you so please be strong for me." He finishes and my muscles relax.

He loves me.

I lean in to kiss him and he pulls me to his chest. I pull apart and he pouts. I give him a peck on the lips and say, "Let's get out or here as soon as possible."
We climb out of the car and make our way to Mia and Lexi still talking to the officers. They're the same ones that was calming down my mom the day Liam called them. "Oh, you're here for your stuff. Madison is it?" One asks and I reply, "Yes sir." They nod and open the main gates around my house.

"One officer will go in with you guys and try not to take too long because we have no lead on your mother." He says and I gulp and nod. We all walk into the empty land and I look up and stare at what was my home.