64

"Thank you again, Mrs Johnson. Dinner was lovely." I said politely and she smiled and gentle swatted my arm. "Call me Loraine." She said before walking up the stairs with Lily. I packed up the food and did the dishes. I started singing my song, Starving. As far as I knew, everyone was asleep so I started swaying my hips to the beat in my head.

"I didn't know that I was starving, till I tasted you.
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn view.
By the way, By the way, You do things to my body-"

"You're just full of surprises today, aren't you?"

Shit
Fuck

I put on a fake smile and spun around to face my amazing boyfriend that just keeps popping up from nowhere. "That...wasn't me. I was playing music, out from my phone." I lied but God damn I'm such a bad liar.

He advances closer to me until he's right in front of my face. "Why lie, princess?" He asks softly and I sigh. "I don't want anyone knowing." I whisper and refuse to look up at his face. He uses his hand to lift my head up and whispers while pulling me closer to him, "You are insanely talented and you don't need to hide it. I love you just the way you are and I hate that you have to hide your true self from me." He admitted and I sighed. "You're not the only one."I whisper before kissing him goodnight and heading upstairs.

I knocked on Liliana's door and gently opened it and saw her laying on her bed with Loraine next to her and Rosie in her arms. "I was looking for my baby." I say and she gives me pleading eyes. "Fine, you can sleep with her tonight. But don't sleep with her in your arms, let her move around on the bed." I say and Lily lets out a grin before I lean in to kiss Rosie and her goodnight. I wish Loraine a good sleep before heading to the guest bedroom where all of my stuff is there.

I place the duffel bag on the bed and Rosie's stuff to the side. I change into a sports bra and black shorts to sleep in. As I'm sitting on the bed on my phone, Noah walks in in nothing but sweatpants. He climbs onto my bed with his back on my pillow and immediately pulls me to his chest so I'm sitting in between his legs.
"You have a room to get back to." I say snuggling into his rock hard chest. "I'm not leaving my beautiful girlfriend here on her own now am I?" He asks and I look up to face him. "You're mom's here! I just gave her a good impression. I don't wanna be caught making out with you." I hissed and he tuts.

"She's only here for Lily. I called her up and told her that Lily's missing her and she flew in. She's leaving tonight." He explains and I nod. "I'm still sleeping here. Besides, we have this place to go to called school." I said and he shook his head. "We're not going to school, we're going on a road trip." He announced and my eyes widened. "To where!? The court trial is on Saturday!" I hissed and he smirked at my state of breakdown. "We'll be home by Friday. It's supposed to be like a bonding exercise. Me, you, Luke, Lexi, Ben, Aiden and Mia."
I froze at the last name. "I'm not going." I declared and folded my arms. "I was messing with you. If she was to go, it's likely she won't come back alive with Lexi there." He chuckled and I glared at him.

My phone started ringing and Lexi was asking to facetime. I press the accept button and her and Luke's face lit up. I raised my eyebrow and she mouthed she would explain everything another time. I nodded before she started talking really fast. "Is Mia going? Why does she have to go? I don't like her! She won't come back alive. I don't wanna go. If she's going then I ain't going. I can't believe you would even let this happen Mads! I mean come on! You're not even gonna say anything. Well then count me out." She rambled and I started laughing.

"Lex, she isn't coming." I say between giggles and she stopped and glared at Luke who had a smirk on before she started repeatedly hitting him, but his muscles didn't react to the blows.