10

After lunch, school was over and I was walking to my car when I saw Noah leaning against his car next to mine.
"Hey," He says as I walk over to him. "I'm ready to come to your house tonight."

I looked like someone smacked me across the face.
"I-I-I thought you were joking." I stuttered.
He laughed at me. "Of course I wasn't joking. You know we have an english project to do anyway right?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded my head because at this point, I didn't trust my voice.

He opened the door to his car and yelled "I'll follow you!"
I nodded and got into my car. I drove home and a few minutes later, Noah's car came into view. He got out and we walked into my house. I unlocked the door and found it empty. "Olivia probably went out with Liam." I said.

We walked into my room and he plonked onto my bed.
He patted the space next to him, beckoning me to sit. I jumped and sat next to him and he lifted me up and put me down so I was laying on top of his chest and his back was on my bed.

My heart rate went up and he could probably hear it considering how close we are.
"You're really pretty you know." He said while pulling a strand of my hair behind my ear. I lightly slapped his chest and I stopped and realised how hard it was.

Woah.

He laughed at my reaction and wrapped me in an engulfing huh. "Ok, you can let go of me now. We have a project to do." I giggled and attempted to pull free but he gripped his arm around the back of my waist and held it tight.
"Nope." He replies simply. I groan and attempt to wiggle out but it's no use. I stop trying and sigh. I look into his eyes and immediately regret it.

It all happened so fast. I was kissing him and he didn't try to stop it. He knew I wanted it as much as he did. He sat up and pulled myself up so I was straddling him. My hands wrapped around his neck and started playing with the back of his hair. He grunted as I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled on it. His hands were roaming up and down my back, leaving and an electrifying touch.

He finally pulled away and we were both out of breath. I stared into his eyes once more before I heard his phone ring. He sighs and pulls me off him. I didn't know what to do so I raced to my bathroom, locked it and slid down the door until I was on the floor. I face palmed myself.

What just happened???

********************

After about 10 minutes, I walk back into my room, to find it empty. I see a sticky note on my desk which read:

Sorry, an emergency came up and I had to run. We'll find another day to work on our project.

I scrunch up the note and sigh of relief as well as of sadness. I have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow.
I tossed and turned all night thinking about what happened earlier today. I told him we couldn't date yet I made out with him. What am I doing?!?! I touched my lips and could still feel the tingle. I gave up on the idea of sleep and sat up to check the time.

5:58am

I have another half an hour.

I grabbed my phone off my desk and decided to scroll through Snapchat and Instagram. Time flies when you're up earlier than usual.
When it was time to get up, I was out of bed and heading for the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes for the day and my towel and phone and brought it with me.

When I got out the shower, I put on my black ripped high waisted jeans with my tight black crop top and put my black denim jacket on top and my plain black trainers.

After getting dressed, I decided I would have my hair in it's normal state so I got my brush and began to brush my hair.
My phone started ringing and Mia was requesting to facetime. I answered the call and coinsidentally, she was all dressed in black jeans and a tight black long sleeved top and staightenng her hair.

"Hey girl," I sang. "Guess who's got some gossip for youuu??"
She started jumping up and down. "Tell meeeeeee!!!" She yelled.

"Soooo, Noah was over at my place last night and we were laying on my bed and he placed me on top of him and trapped me in his arms so we were lying together in bed and then he called me pretty and next thing you know we're making out on my bed. His phone rang and I ran to the bathroom and when I came out he was gone." I explained.
She started screaming so I'm pretty sure she was home alone.

"Hey, Can you make me pancakes? I can drive you to school." I begged. She put down her straighter and nodded her head. "Ok then I'm gonna start heading to your place." I said and she nodded and waved goodbye before ending the call. I put my brush in my drawer and shut the lights of my bathroom. I packed my little black bag with floral prints on it and grabbed my phone and keys and headed downstairs.

Liam and Olivia were downstairs eating breakfast. "Oh, after school, I need to talk to you Maddie." Olivia called as I was about to walk out. I gave her a thumbs up and walked outside and into my car. I sent Mia a quick text saying I was on my way before driving down to her house.

When I got there, I parked my car and walked into her house.
She was in her kitchen frying pancakes.

Man, her pancakes were good.

She pushed a plate in front of me and it had three stacked pancakes with syrup and strawberries on it. "I love youuu!!!" I said before digging in. "I know Mads." She said before walking out of her kitchen. When I took a first bite, I groaned so loud that I could hear Mia laughing upstairs. When I finished, I went to go and join her upstairs. She was applying lip gloss in her bathroom. We took a mirror selfie before we headed out to my car.

We jammed out to old school songs on the way to school and when we drove in, I could see Noah leaning against his car on his phone. My car windows are tinted so he couldn't see us. I start to breathe too quickly and Mia noticed. She grabbed my spare pump out of the cartridge in my car and gave it to me. I started inhaling and once I felt better again, Mia held my hand and her words gave me the courage:

"Everything is going to be fine, as long as I'm by your side."

________________

Btw the way if you're confused, when we're in Madison's or Noah's pov, mainly the writing written in italics are thoughts going on in their heads. It sounds confusing but you'll know what I mean when you see it.