36

"I-I-I'm not ready." Is all I could breathe out. Tears slid down my face and his eyes instantly softened. I shook my head and ran out of the house with my bag and phone. I unlocked my car and jumped in before shutting the door and speeding off.

I arrived at school and sat in my car for two periods. I don't know why, I couldn't bring myself to leave the car. I climbed out of the drivers seat and into the back. I locked all of the doors and sat there in deep thought.

He wants me to lose my virginity to him. He's a nice guy and probably the best first boyfriend a girl could ever have but, am I ready for something like that? Some girls give up theirs just to gain popularity and honestly, these type of girls make me sick. I want to lose mine to someone I really love and to be honest, I don't know if Noah is that person. Maybe, in the future, he will be that person but for now, I'm not so sure.

I sigh as I look at the time.

10:26am

"4 minutes until break." I whisper to myself. My phone has been buzzing for the past 15 minutes and I didn't bother to check until now.

28 missed calls from:

BF😘💕🌍

I sigh as his name flashes on my screen again and I put my phone down. I can't bring myself to talk to him. He probably thinks I'm so embarrassing because I'm too scared to give up my virginity.

The bell rings echoing the playground and I force myself to step out of my car. I go into the halls to meet Lexi and Mia. They're at Mia's locker and I approach them. "Thanks for the breakfast." I say and Mia grins at me. "I wasn't mad at you guys, just kinda hurt." I explain and they nod. My phone goes off with a text. I open it and it's from an anonymous number. There are pictures attached to it.

I opened the pictures and I drop my phone and the sound echoes the corridors. Lexi picks up the phone and gasps. Mia grabs the phone and her fists ball up.

They're pictures of Noah fucking none other than Victoria Lewis.

**********************

Luke walks past us and notices my stone face. "What's going on?" He asks with a concerned look. Mia shoves my phone in his face and he looks stunned. As if anything can get any better, Noah walks up to us. "Hey, princess." He says kissing my cheek. I don't react. Mia has fire coming out of her eyes and Luke is trying to hold her back. "What the fuck is this!?" Lexi yells at him shoving my phone in his face. The corridors go silent as eveyone turns in our direction. "I-I-I. Where did you get that from?" He asks stuttering. "Cut the bullshit." Mia growls.

"Is it real?" I whisper. No one seemed to notice how much it had affected me. He turns to look at me and tries to explain himself but I cut him off. "Is. It. Real?" I ask more sternly. He looks at the ground. More tears stream down my face as I shake my head continuously and turn to walk out of the corridors. I can hear him calling my name but I ignore it.

*************************

He cheated on me. It finally processed in my mind. Noah Johnson, my boyfriend, cheated on me, with Victoria Lewis.

I tried to reassure myself that it wasn't true, but he can't explain those pictures. Regardless of who sent them to me, they were real.
I was standing outside the parking lot. Luke comes up to me. I start to shake again and he wraps me in a warm hug. I cried into his shoulder and he rubbed circles into my back.
"Do you want to go home?" He asked and I nodded.

Noah ran out of the school building and towards me. "Madison, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-"
"Will you shut the fuck up?!?" Luke roared and Noah closed his mouth. "Can't you see the damage you've done to her? She has shit going on and you were supposed to be her rock. You fucking let her down. She's more broken than she was before and you think begging her will make her change her mind?! I ought to beat the shit out of you." Luke finished. "How do you know that's what she wants?" Noah countered.

"Because I know Madison well enough to know when she doesn't want people around her." Luke states and I push past him to face the man I used to love. "Stay away from me Noah Johnson." I say. There's so much more I want to say but I'm still too broken. I give Luke a hug before climbing into my car and pulling out of the school.

Noah:

She pushed past Luke and I finally saw her face again since we were in the corridor. Her eyes weren't filled with joy and happiness, they were replaced with pure sadness and it broke my heart to see my princess this way. But I couldn't do anything. I'm the reason she's this way. "Stay away from me Noah Johnson."She utters. There was no anger in her voice, just pure betrayal.

She gave Luke a hug which boiled my insides to see and entered her car. She sped off leaving me and Luke. He sighed at me. "What the fuck were you thinking man?" He asked. I looked at the floor. "She's like my sister, and you broke her. You don't even have a reason for it." He says.

I turn my head to see a raging Mia with Lexi behind her. Her eyes burned into me and I gulped. Mia Winters is not someone you want to mess with. "How fucking dare you?!?" She yelled. "First you fuck the one person that's brought Madison down, then you had the audacity to show yourself as if nothing happened."

"You don't know what happened." I whisper. "Oh yeah? Why don't you enlighten us?" Lexi asks with pure rage spitting out of her mouth. "That's something she should tell you." I say firmly before pushing past them and heading to my car. I get in and speed off in the other direction from Mia's place.